Reviews for The Heirs of Hogwarts
RoseIce chapter 13 . 1/26
Aaaawwwwweeeee Drinny3
RoseIce chapter 12 . 1/26
When I read the ending of the chapter I started to laugh... Then I read "the wisdom of dumbledore" as the chapter title and could'nt stop laughing ;)
After the fall chapter 4 . 12/7/2015
After the fall of the Roman Empire Europe has no king, it is just barbaric invation and Atilla the Hun rampaging across Western Europe and the eastern Roman Empire desperately pulling out the remaining legions of the west
Ada1229 chapter 50 . 11/28/2015
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh where is the sequal? I dont see it on your profile
Alph4wolf chapter 50 . 11/23/2015
:( There isn't a sequel...but I Fcking LOVED IT!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/28/2015
"Dumbledore would emnever/em cause the deaths of innocent people."

Maybe, maybe not.
Dumbledore certainly has no problem causing extreme misery for Harry and Sirius. And if death is really just the "next great adventure", the question is whether an instant death is worse than ten years of misery followed by death.
Robotic She-wolf chapter 24 . 10/11/2015
Isnt a chinese fox called a Kitsune?
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
Another writer with an irrational fondness for junior Death Eater ferret Draco Malfoy.
melissa.mcginnis3 chapter 16 . 9/22/2015
As a Phoenix, would Harry burn?
melissa.mcginnis3 chapter 13 . 9/22/2015
A kind and good Dumbledore! Powerful Harry! This story has it all! But I feel so sad for all of them and YOU KILLED HAGRID! I know why you did it, but still, poor Harry.
Another good point, you're focusing on Ron as a loyal friend! I love it!
TheLittleRoguex chapter 15 . 9/5/2015
Love it
Guest chapter 47 . 7/19/2015
That was so badass. The elements showing up with the heirs. The ear cracking with Draco and the wind showing Harry's scar!? SO BADASSS
juju.bee.79219 chapter 10 . 6/11/2015
Tear, tear. That was so emotional. I loved it. I find it sweet that Harry wanted Hermione to stay away from him to keep her safe. I also really liked it how Hermione would not let Harry push her away. My favorite part was the fluff at the end where they finally showed their real feelings for each other. Love it. Keep it up.
amartin120310 chapter 4 . 6/1/2015
Really enjoying this story so far and terribly excited I have so many more chapters left to read!
FierceDeityLinkMask chapter 50 . 5/12/2015
I should've stopped two chapters ago.
1,251 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »