Reviews for The Heirs of Hogwarts
juju.bee.79219 chapter 10 . 6/11
Tear, tear. That was so emotional. I loved it. I find it sweet that Harry wanted Hermione to stay away from him to keep her safe. I also really liked it how Hermione would not let Harry push her away. My favorite part was the fluff at the end where they finally showed their real feelings for each other. Love it. Keep it up.
amartin120310 chapter 4 . 6/1
Really enjoying this story so far and terribly excited I have so many more chapters left to read!
bakuragrey1998 chapter 50 . 5/12
I should've stopped two chapters ago.
tkim619 chapter 10 . 3/21
about time Harry!
tkim619 chapter 9 . 3/21
sign WOWOW the power tension...
Amazing. Loved it more the the 6th book love the way you added Draco to the circle or freinds
Can we just use this as canon and make a movie out of it?
CuteKneazle chapter 50 . 7/30/2014
The most brilliant story I have ever read! The way it all comes together in the end is just magneficant! I know it has been eight years, do you still plan on posting a sequel?
Genie For Your Wish chapter 50 . 7/18/2014
This is, like Ron would say, bloody brilliant! I loved every bit of it! There was enough action, romance, humour and angst, enough to keep me entertained. I absolutely loved the plot line and the pairings. Im so glad I found this fic. It really brightened my day. You are an amazing writer! Thank you so much for writing this.
killer4853 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
DalkonCledwin chapter 4 . 6/30/2014
whoops, should have read this chapter before commenting on dumbledore's goof in the last chapter...
DalkonCledwin chapter 3 . 6/30/2014
one small nitpick. Merlin came before Hogwarts and the Founders. Merlin lived circa 300 to 600 Common Era. Hogwarts wasn't founded until circa 1,000 Common Era.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/18/2014
I find the premise to be very interesting, but I keep getting distracted by how out of character some of the characters are. So far, Voldemort and Draco are the worst. I truly hope it gets better from here. It would be a shame to abandon such an intriguing plot.
Unleashed10 chapter 11 . 4/5/2014
I'm only this far into the story, and yet, I am already stunned! Its a great fic and I love what you did with it!
xianiaHarMione chapter 16 . 2/21/2014
Hahaha i just realze when harry,herm and drco talkng bout their elements they remind me of aang,katara,suko and tuff the charcterz frm an anime avatar the last air bendr.. U see aang being harry,katara hermz, suko being draco and tuff being ginny..hehe
1,239 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »