Reviews for The Heirs of Hogwarts
Wonderful!
Lord Barinthus chapter 1 . 2/14
It would have been more interesting if the actual prophecy was written out, instead of a second-hand re-telling of it. And if they defeat this evil, no future evil will ever be seen? That's a bit outlandish and unnecessary, methinks.
DaveC chapter 13 . 1/31
Draco should have been beaten for his behaviour, I really hate that bloke...lol
DaveC chapter 8 . 1/31
Nope Malfoy really needs to be punched every time he opens his mouth to Harry and Co
DaveC chapter 6 . 1/31
I so want to see Draco get a good hiding from either Ron or Harry
TheGoldenTrioFan chapter 50 . 11/22/2016
Um...A-MAZ-ING
I'm glad I stuck it out now.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 43 . 11/2/2016
I still think a few well placed bombarded, diffindo, bludgenor s, and piercers would be nice. Teaching that bunch in the castle the patronus would have been smart. Oh, well. Tactics is not their best effort.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 42 . 11/2/2016
No edtcc so far. Since he has the dementors I figured he just broke Lucius and co. Out of jail, again.b. What a bunch of losers, on both sides. 17 people out of the whole magical population?
stacygrrl2002 chapter 38 . 11/2/2016
I foresee a whole bunch of dead hoggywartz students in the near future. Keep in mind if I thought this was a bad fic, I would not have read 38 chapters.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 37 . 11/2/2016
Interesting duels, but totally wasted in a battle. Dumbles broke the orb so they could listen to it, most of the time they hold it and tap it with wand, but that's different authors. Now they all carry it around with them?
stacygrrl2002 chapter 36 . 11/1/2016
Dumbles, the all powerful, and all knowing, giving orders left and right, able to touch prophecies that don't have his name on them, can do no wrong...what other titles orphaned can be given, or what can be said? Can you tell I don't like him?
stacygrrl2002 chapter 35 . 11/1/2016
Writing as I read, so...battle plan sucks eggs big time. If they can't apparate in, why can they portkey? And why split up and why so few for this major battle? Why didn't they go get it earlier, to keep this all from happening? He ignores any laws he desires as much as Moldyshorts! Don't get me wrong. I am not criticizing the author. The author is in AU, is keeping the characters mostly in character, and the plotting belongs to the author. It's just they get so stupid sometimes, it gets to me. Stand around and monologue all night, throwing useless curses at gadgets trying to kill you.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 33 . 11/1/2016
If they don't have any decent protective wards, send a house elf to get w back. But then, Dumbles let Hermione's parents for so she could get her change. For being thought so hot, the mans a fool.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 32 . 11/1/2016
I reckon these AU fools never got wards at hoggiewartz to detect or block animagus, obviously the wards rid not warn dummy of Peter. The simple, important stuff seems to be not available from the wizard that can come up with a training castle and teachers for four...at the drop of a hat. Who's working at the wart while they are all over here? They can't find a decent teacher to save a life, but they can all run off when he wants hem to. Where's the ministry or Madame Bones or the unspeakable? Please it to the vigilantes !.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 31 . 11/1/2016
Dumbles is such a damn fool. And where does he and mold is get all their secret information? How about a nice cutting or bludgeoning. Curse to the face for dear old nott? The idiocy fails to astound me anymore. Put them down! Shove a wand through the bad guys eye socket if necessary. Let the bad guys go to fight again! Put them all in prison before they get outside! Fools!
1,293 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »