Reviews for Soulless
misssherl chapter 11 . 6/28/2014
Your story is really good! It took me so long to discover this brilliant movie and now I am craving for the fanfictions... I really like how you wrote Vincent, spot-on and not overdone. Read another story by you and I really hope you would continue with it.
Suzana Maria chapter 8 . 8/10/2012
T_T ...I LOVE THIS STORY... It is so up and down, it keeps being interested throughout every single sentence. I wish this was a book...

3 from Suzana Maria
jake lover chapter 2 . 5/19/2006
make them fall in love and have hot sex that would be fun ehehehehehehehehahahahahah im loven this story SpadesJade your great at getting Vinsent just right
staceybabe chapter 11 . 7/15/2005
omg i loved this story! i just went through and read the whole thing. you wrote vincent's character so well too. i hope you write another fic soon!
Sweet Treats chapter 2 . 4/13/2005
I really think thats funny how he threatened to throw her over his shoulder hahaha. I forgot how much i loved this story. wo we
Sweet Treats chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
I'm back! mwahahahahaha. I was bored with and couldn't find any new good stories so I am re-reading ur fic hahahahahaha.

I have to admit. I missed victoria. No offence but your other characters just don't quiet match up lol.

Vinni is so damn sexy haha
Cruiser19 chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
It's wicked. Well done.
TheMadPuppy chapter 2 . 2/27/2005
Ah just better and better...I like it so much! Go, Vincent, go! (drools everywhere)
TheMadPuppy chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
It's good! I like that. I was sorry Vincent died too, such an awesome character. (is going to read the rest of the story now_)
Doctor Harley Quinn chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Hey, girl! Just wanted to drop you a line to let you know I'm about to read this and Solace- I've copied them down on the Word Processor and I'm going to take them up to my computer to read them at leisure. You'll be hearing from me soon! Ta!

PretendFan chapter 11 . 9/14/2004
Wonderful fic. I read this a little while ago but haven't reviewed until now. I really did enjoy this despite some of my own misgivings about a relationship between Victoria and Vincent. But I really liked how true to character Vincent was in your story although you sent him in a different direction than I could see him going. Bravo on characterization. I also liked Victoria as a character, which isn't common for an OFC. I don't know why but it is rare when I really like a fictional female character. Speaking of, I loved Claudia; of your original characters I have to say that she is my favorite. Now, if she were a real person, I'd hate her, but as a character, I think she's wonderful. I don't know, I guess I just really love strong female characters, even if they're villains. In fact, I might like her so much because she IS bad, it's not very often you get a woman as the dastardly nemesis. (Hey, girls can be bad and do evil, too!) I also must commend you on your writing style. When most people write little it's because they lack ideas, but you put a lot in a little. (I'm not sure if I expressed myself correctly there but just know that it's a compliment ;) ) I guess you could say you write pretty succinctly. You're a very good writer. And this is a very good story. Even though I couldn't completely agree with your vision, I still enjoyed it immensely. Sorry for the long review, but I thought I'd make it a good one since I didn't review while you were writing this. Oh, and I am reading Solace and will review it as well. Have a good day and keep writing!
par chapter 11 . 9/5/2004
*sniff sniff* It's over. No!

A very appropriate ending, althought I didn't really warm up to the idea that Vincent had always been attracted to her/in love with her/wanted to f* her/etc etc. I really liked how something had only recently developed between the two of them ... I don't know; I'm a sucker for quickie love stories. Which this was VERY much.

Oh, and please, PLEASE include more passion filled nights in the next story! *wink wink*

LunaGrrrBack023 chapter 11 . 9/5/2004
I love your story! I haven't reviewed before because I just became a member. I really like the first chapter of Solace too. I think they should have a Collateral section here. Hope to see more chapters soon.

Heaven In A Rage chapter 11 . 9/5/2004
*jumps gleefully out of computer chair and applauds rapidly* bravo!bravo indeed!*sigh* onto the sequel! amazing...simply amazing!
Heaven In A Rage chapter 10 . 9/5/2004
e another good chap!its 5 am over here btw...i got off exhausted ready to go to bed but felt guilty bout not gettin round to readin this so i got back on to finish it!:) heres a review lol