Reviews for A Startling Discovery
Guest chapter 8 . 7/31/2014
And wait a minute. I was 23 in 2007 when this was wrote... My wife's last name is Hampton... Not my mom haha. Does this auther somehow know me? Just very weird.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/31/2014
This chapter has my full name in it. This is very strange to me because I've looked up my name so many times and find that I am the only one with this name and spelling in the world. And now I find that my name is in a book. That's mind blowing.
Rayne236 chapter 28 . 3/19/2013
This is very good! an interesting twist on the original story. I hope you continue this some day although seeing as you haven't updated in a while i have my doubts... i know from experience that a story left on its own for too long can be hard to pick back up again :P But if you do continue I shall be very happy to read more :)
LovetoRead613 chapter 28 . 2/12/2013
I have really enjoyed reading this, I hope you do continue this in the near future.
Loki's Only Love chapter 28 . 2/7/2013
oh please finish this story...i am finding it quite a thrilling read and would love to read more :)
mahhhfy chapter 28 . 11/24/2012
First of all, I absolutely loved the way Elizabeth told Darcy that she loved him. Second of all, I loved how she told Jane they were engaged. Everything in this story has been wonderful and a very great read. Third of all, I wholeheartedly agree that everyone does (or should) love a man who can sing. Miss Bingley's lecture from her mother was wonderful. I really love the relationship between Lady Abigail and Colonel Fitzwilliam. and this last scene with William and Elizabeth was really great. I know it's too much to ask for another chapter considering it's been years since you've last updated, but should you decide to continue with this, you'd have a very eager audience waiting to see what comes next. Although I'm sad that there will likely be no more new chapters, I am satisfied that all the important parts in this story have been addressed and resolved, and they were all done wonderfully, though I must say the best part was when Elizabeth confessed her love to Darcy. Thank you so much for writing!
orsinoslady chapter 28 . 6/29/2007
You definitely need to update this story! I love it! I hope you can upload soon.
stacey.eats chapter 28 . 6/15/2007
WHOA! very nice story! Lady Abby is a wonderful addition, and i love how she's getting along with the Colonel. they seem perfect together! please do update soon!
Mrs. Dom Masbolle chapter 28 . 6/10/2007
aw! now see thats what i'm talking about! lol...i wish you would put more fluff about darcy and lizzy in this story...and now that colonel and abby too! it should get very fluffy...please update soon!
Lucy65 chapter 28 . 6/10/2007
I'm glad Abigail is warming to the idea of happiness with someone instead of her husband. I don't trust Caroline. She & Lady Catherine are a good pair. Nice chapter!
WhateverGoes09 chapter 28 . 6/10/2007
i liked the ending of the chapter. a sweet moment between the two of them.

DeppGirl
WhiteCamellia chapter 28 . 6/10/2007
Aw! That was a great chapter! I especially loved the end!
Movies are our business chapter 28 . 6/10/2007
great chapter can not wait for more
rustyrules chapter 27 . 6/2/2007
will there be anymore chapters? this is getting really interesting!
Leomeome chapter 6 . 5/7/2007
Wow! That's a lovely plot that just came up! Wonderful! I shall continue reading speedily. :)