Reviews for Warmth
Jasane-chan chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
xD good one
sugarsweet pie chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Sango wasn't OOC! even IN his dream! really good (and san/miro aren't my fav love couple! but i loved it!). Iloved every bit of his dream, and that when he woke up he found everything to be "Just like the dream! Just like the dream!" XD

and, of course, there was that warm feeling...warm feeling..that ,never went away XD; so cute. Poor houshi. Love 'em!

keep writing!
Drifting One chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
That was kawaii!
OTP chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
kawaii nice job
Sarai D. Lee chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Haha...

That was an ending I wasn't expecting.

Satisfying as well!

D
Almandine-Azaleea chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
That was hilarious! I've had such a good time reading it! I loved it! _
Demon Exterminator Barbie chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
'' I can't tell you how much I like the phrase 'lovesick moose'! -giggles- Cute fic!
kagomehater chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
why the hellk would sango wait so long to tell him his robes on fire...i mean ya think shed put it out herself..what a nimrod
Red RoseDragon chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
_

Oh, I like Miroku as a lovesick moose. It didn't seem all that OOC to me... erm, except for dream-Sango. Yeah, don't think she'd skip... but it makes it so much more fun. I'd question whether Kagome would sit Inuyasha for laughing, except that him falling in was hysterical too. Five stars.
Anora-the-Dreamer chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
Did NOT see that coming. I still love it. Wierd fluff.
Magic Kaito chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
Hey, I didn't see a "Fred-san" up there! What's with that?

Anyways, that was great! Who cares if he was love sick, they're the greatest couple ever! Oh well, I'm ranting...

HOW DID YOU ALL READY GET 11 REVIEWS? MY FICS NEVER DO THAT WELL! *starts crying*
lodz chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
the perfect mix of fluff and funnyness!
bffimagine chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
My Miroku dolly right here isn't too happy with you.
GreyAshGazer88 chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
aww that was so cute! )

i love sango/miroku fluff.

it makes me giggle..which makes me feel rather small and goofy..but oh well. its better than feeling old or something.
Loves-To-Write-Ready-To-Listen chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
?thar was grewat. i fell Sorry for Inuyasha. oi would have burst out laughing if miroku's robes were on fire, she wouldn't have sat me...poor him, i liked the ending though funny1