Reviews for Tangled Threads
Schatze8210 chapter 4 . 1/12/2014
Reading this story again, for the fifth or sixth time. I LOVE the line about: kissing "over and over until we wake in tangled sheets and stay there all day"!
Schatze8210 chapter 6 . 5/26/2012
I have thoroughly enjoyed this story! Sam's fantastically detailed dreams got just a little confusing at times, but I am so glad that you did the story that way...I was thinking "Oh, NO she didn't marry Pete" and then wanting to cheer at the images of the "Carter O'Neill Family"! OH, and when Sam showed Pete that he was lucky to still be alive, that was PERFECT! Thanks so much for sharing your story!
adara-greenleaf chapter 3 . 8/18/2011
A mime? What is you smokin', Lady, and can I have some?

***

Lady...that was the most suck-ass proposal I ever heard.~ *falls of chair, laughing*

***

"I think you're beautiful in dirty fatigues, Sam, but tonight...you take my breath away." ~ Le sigh...

***

Love in an elevator, huh? Wow...it's so silly and, yet, I love it!

***

Well, this was a cute, silly, and romantic Sam/Jack fic. I must say, though, that it's been VERY interesting to see your writing style develop. This fic was written, what, over 5 years ago? Having read your more recent fics you have really grown (quite literally before my eyes!) from a good writer into a fabulous one. Your command of the language, spelling, grammar, and just general sentence structure has come a long way. Well done!
adara-greenleaf chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
I love that you describe Daniel's voice as "boyishly enthusiastic." I love Daniel Jackson so very, very much! He was one of my first "nerd" crushes. Those glasses...*shudders*

***

Teal's with the peanuts! hahahahahahahaha! I think my favourite quote by him is, "Undomesticated equines could not keep me away." I say that ALL the time. All my friends and family think I'm mental. Don't tell anyone, but...I am.

***

I love the way you've written Kerry. I hated that bitch...seriously, her presence was such a slap in the face to Sam/Jack shippers. I almost stopped watching the show because they pulled that crap. And I can't believe she slept with Jack. I mean, I know Sam was engaged, but Pete was...he was BELIEVABLE, ya know? It's like the show's writers deliberately were flipping off Sam/Jack fans with Kerry. Pete, while sweet, you knew he wasn't going to last, and at least he wasn't placed there to piss anyone off. I remember I even screamed, "Screw you, ya stupid ho-bag" at the TV when she told Jack he should retire and go after Sam. Like, what the feck does she know? Who is SHE to tell HIM that? Like he hasn't wanted to do that for ages, and then, suddenly, he "sees the light" because some tart in a short skirt has to explain it to him like he's retarded. *growls* I'm not bitter, though, I swear.

***

Jaws dropped around the table. Daniel's blue eyes were huge behind his glasses. They'd been on missions that had tested their spirits, their endurance, even their sanity, but this was beyond anything they'd experienced before. ~ *gigglesnorts*

***

It was a dream! Oh! You naughty, horrible, infuriating TEASE!

Oh, no, Pete's insulted the Guinness. He'd better watch his six. *grins*

***

Another good chapter! On to the last. You better not screw me around with any more dreams, Missy!
adara-greenleaf chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
LMAO! Teal'c's, "Indeed, they are not" made me snort out loud. Normally, that's not a big deal, but I'm at work. People stared.

***

Sam has the Star Wars theme as her ringer! Classic!

***

This was a good first chapter. I love Sam/Jack and I was very, very upset the TPTB didn't let them get together, in the end. Where would have been the harm, I ask? Anyway...off to the next chapter. I wasn't kidding when I said I'm one of those reviewers who likes to make observations after EACH AND EVERY chapter. Starting to feel sorry that your Snape fics are so long, huh? Yeah...that so.
LuSo chapter 6 . 1/31/2008
Doing a ridiculous little dance at my desk right now...in the privacy of my room of course :) Absolutely love it. This was my favourite chapter :) They are totally and completely made for each other.
LuSo chapter 5 . 1/31/2008
Aww yey, completely gorgeous little speech from Jack :)
LuSo chapter 4 . 1/31/2008
Argh, that is so mean. Evil author :) Love Cassie's continuous meddling.
LuSo chapter 3 . 1/31/2008
Yey! That was real, finally. Love this chapter :)
LuSo chapter 2 . 1/30/2008
Quite sad, they're just hurting ach other. I hated the whole situation in the show too though. How bizarre was Sam's dream.
LuSo chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Wow, dramatic, i can't wait to see where this is going.
smithcrafter chapter 6 . 7/1/2007
A beautiful story.
smithcrafter chapter 3 . 6/30/2007
OH! That's GOOD!
dyslecksec chapter 6 . 10/4/2006
What a terrific story, I especially enjoyed your dream scenes. Some were easily spotted, while others started believably and spiralled out of control, all of them had me laughing. Thank you for spending the time to write this. While "Threads" was a descent epilogue for the series up to that point, in light of nice fanfics like this one it does seem an inadequate conclusion to Jack & Sam's 8 year dance.
mak5258 chapter 6 . 9/24/2006