Reviews for Three Again
Ashley chapter 14 . 11/17/2015
i liked the full story. it was funny!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/19/2015
Venus Fly Trap guy name is zetsu
Ashley chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
This fanfic was so funny.
belinda chapter 15 . 8/19/2015
needs another chapter. Super funny. :)
123izabell chapter 15 . 7/12/2015
I love this!
Ciara chapter 6 . 6/25/2015
This sorry is hilarious with all the " randomly this appeared"
cait123 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Love init
Trevor chapter 7 . 7/10/2014
This is the best thing ever, THANK YOU FOR THIS!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/13/2013
i love this story..
Toph Hitsugaya chapter 9 . 8/21/2013
"Guys! Lets play a game!" Temari said suddenly. "We'll play house. Kankurou and I are the mommy and daddy (Kankurou gives her a wierd look), and you are our kids (productive parents aren't they). And you're sick and we have to take care of you!"

My reaction: LOLOLOLOOOOKIOLOOPO

(I am obviously crazy)
And I love that movie too but I can't watch kissing.

And everything to do with Itachi craxkscmevup. (cracks me up dam iPod writing)
Toph Hitsugaya chapter 8 . 8/21/2013
The whole bad luck thing is sioooiioiiioooo funny. (what a weird sooooooooooo) and what has Neji got? I'm off to find out. And u should meet my cat. She has multipule personalities
Toph Hitsugaya chapter 7 . 8/21/2013
JUST KEEP SWIMMING! And yeah Itachi giggling. I wanna see it. *pouts* and poor Gaara. And the note at the bottom about the chuunin? LOVE IT!
Toph Hitsugaya chapter 6 . 8/21/2013
At first I was like "bug was a good bug" was my favourite part and then "mission impossible" and then I realised it was all funny.
Toph Hitsugaya chapter 5 . 8/21/2013
Ha ha itachi. That was so funny. And I'm honna say get well soon even though your probs not sick today cause this story was update ? Years ago
Toph Hitsugaya chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
Poor Gaara and Shino and mr bug. And Kankur JERK! *goes into spastic rage cause Kankuro was mean to Gaara* And great chapter. I could faint from the cuteness *all this said politely* (oo bipolar much)