Reviews for Blatant Attraction
Guest chapter 4 . 2/18/2014
Absolutely fantastic p.s her name is Heather
LolaBeth chapter 4 . 8/12/2008
love it, please write more. I'm begging you!

XOXO
Flawless Soul chapter 4 . 10/12/2007
OH MY GOSH! That was awesome! Write more please! Aw, poor Suze! But still, Paul and Suze forever! Lol.
Amanda chapter 4 . 8/3/2007
Aesome plot! Now UPDATE! Oh no, but please, i don't want Jesse to go please!
Mcd02 chapter 4 . 7/8/2007
hey i really liked the way it ended now...i expect suze will be with paul now...so plz do continue
wannabeawriter chapter 4 . 5/4/2007
paul really loves suze?is jesse gone for good?will suze love paul back?will josie ever move on?
the-apocalypse-is-near chapter 3 . 5/12/2005
That was awesome but i didn't get the whole Jesse bit!
CallMeFey chapter 4 . 9/25/2004
Ok let me just say i love B&J so that was really good! Oh yeha...your fanfic was really good too! But not as good as Ben &Jerry's!

Double Cool with Knobs!

ME
mecookiemonster chapter 4 . 9/7/2004
Eh, why should Jesse be sorry for loving someone 150 years ago? That love was obviously dead. And he clearly loves Suze. I think that's kind of unrealistic that Suze would do that and send Jesse off to Shadowland. But I guess it's good for the PFCers, it just doesn't make much sense to me.
xolilmeredithxo chapter 4 . 9/3/2004
wow! good story. I just finished reading your story it great! Keep it coming! I cant wait tell the next chapter.
Que Sera Sarah chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
Hey there's something wrong with the chapters on my computer...it doesn't have a chapter one, and it starts with chapter three and then goes to two and back to three! It's a really good story, but I don't understand it that well because I couldn't read chapter one!
LMGluvsu chapter 4 . 8/30/2004
Good I like the whole 'I have another querida' thing. But Jesse can't go, Suze needs him. Update soon
SweetestReject chapter 4 . 8/30/2004
Oh, that was a good chapter! Sweet with Jesse and all that...Poor Paul...
Pens in potatoes chapter 4 . 8/30/2004
Aw...! So sad! Paul is so sweet. Even though he was hurt by what Suze said about loving Jesse, he still was there for Suze. Even though it was in the form of ice cream.

Tory
LMGluvsu chapter 3 . 8/29/2004
I love the whole 'I like Paul Slater thing' And I can't believe Kelly died! Update