Reviews for Ninth Gate: Reminiscence
Heta Noitio chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
I'm going through these three little pieces before your Ninth Gate/AmericanGods crossover (I got to the second chapter until I noticed that there were some prequels). They've all been really interesting this far and I just try to read them quickly to get to the "main story". I like the way you write, Jessica's e-mail was so real. I mean, "Hi, I'm a real person writing this"-real, you know what I mean?

The first - Corso's Choice - was maybe a wee bit short, it left me a little unsatisfied. But I look forward into these stories.

And, lucky for me, I've read read the book and seen Ninth Gate a couple times (I own it, actually) and just bought my own American Gods (LOVE it).
Meggie Dodge chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
You're taking me off the map, here. But y'know, you've shown enough piloting skill, I just may take my chances with the monsters. I'll try the crossover when I'm healthy myself. Whoever these ladies are, too, they obviously know their way around the stuff beyond physics.

Library Science? Does that mean you, too, have suffered from the inflation librarians have inflicted on themselves and their lowly subordinates, with the move into being omnicompetent computer age information specialists?
0000DELETED0000 chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
Hearing the word 'debutantes' makes me think of Cruel Intentions... "I'm sick of sleeping with these insipid Manahttan debutantes!"~Sabastian

Back to your story:

The three marks on his forehead was the blonde girl's blood...from the movie, right? Where her nose was bleeding and she disgustingly put it on her forehead?

Loved it!

I LOVE NINTH GATE!
Gary Davidson chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
WOW ! This is great. Want MORE WANT MORE !

You have the tone just right and frankly this might be more interesting than the movie.

You might want to have "the girl" show up. It's great !
Mojave Dragonfly chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
Okay! This was excellent. I loved the "voice" of your POV person, and I thought the story of how Corso became a rich book-hunter was charming. In a nasty selfish Dean Corso kind of way. Poor guy, though! I'll be eager to follow this and watch what happens to him.
Dawnie-7 chapter 1 . 8/26/2004