Reviews for Sexy Jutsu
Steven Kodaly chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Poor Konohamaru; he just can't ever win, can he? Ah well, for Naruto at least, victory is sweet!
Earthsoftenstheflame chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
lol, actually at first i thought Konohamaru was going to turn into sakura but thats only because i missed the top bit of the authors note. So did that mean Konohamaru was following Sasuke around as well so that he knew what Sasuke looked like? Anyways good story!
here-jus-bcuz chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
eh,th writing was good, don't get me acual story scared me a little. still loved it!
sleepyeyes3 chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
ack! It was so cute!
Kiwee chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Ahaha! The fact that Konohamaru would totally do that is just too amusing! XD
NekoAnime chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
OMGosh that was funny. It would figure that Konohamaru would get that wrong although I didn't figure out what he'd done wrong until Naruto made it blantantly obvious. ; Poor Sasuke, but Naruto was right, he won again and he owes all the thanks to Konohamaru. I really want to see what Konohamaru looks like as a 12 year old. I bet he'd be really cute. Wonderful one-shot here, I loved it.
Gonrie chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Really loved it. It was creative and original and most of all... it was funny. Thank you for it
Purple Lurker chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
That is just...Priceless.
No but maybe chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
That was some funny shit. I really like your language. The road to fan-fic hell is paved with adjectives and you seem to know it. I'll check out your other stuff when I get some time for sure.
Eli-kun chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
That was highly amusing.
kazoua chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
I read this story when it first came out, but the review thing was being stupid. Out of pure luck I have found this story that had once reduced me to a laughing idiot! OMFG, this was so funny. Not in a overly done way were it is no longer funny buit in a humerous enough type of way! Great story!
dragonfire onna chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
Hey, first off I'd like to thank you for your review on my Naruto fic. It means a lot to me that you went through the trouble of explaining why you thought what you did. I'd say all this through email, but I can't find yours. To be honest, my fic wasn't meant to be anything spectacular at all (which I guess is my first mistake), and that's why I didn't take the whole 'ribbon' scene further. :) forgive me. I just wrote it for the sake of writing it, and I purposely left many things out (some only because I was lazy).

Anyway, onto review your fic in hopes I can be as helpful to you as you were to me.

First off, I'd like to say you write well! Your story was entertaining! I was expecting Konohamaru to win, actually, and it was quite a surprise when Naruto doubled over with laughter. Poor Konohamaru, he just will never defeat Naruto.

Alright, onto the critique:

1) You called Naruto "blonde." Yes, I know he's 'blonde,' but as I was told recently, there's a difference between "blonde" and "blond" with no 'e.' So I figured I'd pass this bit of knowledge onto you (praying that they were right). Blond is used when referring to boys. Blonde is for girls. Or so my friend says. I'll just have to ask my English teacher about that.

2) I think you could elaborate a bit more on sentences, as in just add more details. This definitely comes with time and practice (and I'm no master of it), but just keep working at it. You're already well on your way!

3) The characters (mostly Sasuke) were bit OOC, but I believe that was only to further the story, ne? Konohamaru's character was dead on, and Naruto at the beginning when he was with Konohamaru was too. I just couldn't see Naruto cupping Sasukes... manly pride. This brings me to another point: it almost feels as though you left out a big part of the story and started in the middle. Like how was Sasuke and Naruto's relationship before this event? Were they already in 'love' and this relaxed around each other always?

I hope this review helped you in some way. Feel free to emailing me if you have any questions about my review-if you wish! Overall, I enjoyed reading this fic, and even laughed a bit.
shuri-kun chapter 1 . 8/27/2004