Reviews for Things are not always as they seem
killer4853 chapter 22 . 4/27/2013
love the story
krysten chapter 15 . 9/26/2011
heres an awsome plot for a story the headless horseman vs. pyramid head what do you think
Sinedra chapter 28 . 9/11/2011
Hi, I know you're done with your story but I figured you'd still like a review or two. I liked the idea and Selena but I just have a few things to point out that may help your writing in the future.

1. You already fixed this but having a new paragraph everytime there is a new speaker. There were times when I had to go back and reread the sentence because I was confused.

2. I didn't see much of this either toward the end, but wait to give your comments till the end of the chapter. Inserting them into the story, even in (), ruins the flow of the story and it takes awhile to pick it back up.

3. Change it up and make it yours. You don't have to follow the script with fanfictions, readers actually prefer you don't so that they don't feel like skipping because they've read it before. The best signature of an author is when they let their creativity shine. )

And my own little personal dislike that goes with the above, when you stuck Selena in Katrina's spot during the fireplace scene with the exact same dialouge. It was the only part I cringed at.

Otherwise I truly did like it so don't take any of this personally. Keep writing and don't do it for others, do it because of your passion for writing.
New Gen-Alma chapter 28 . 11/24/2008
I love this story.
New Gen-Alma chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Love the story.
CaptainDuckula chapter 13 . 7/19/2006
CaptainDuckula chapter 28 . 7/19/2006
YAYAY!

Aww, Ichabod. So protective. Geeze, you're an awesome writer.

CANNOT WAIT FOR A SEQUEL!
pumpkinpuss chapter 28 . 7/13/2006
Wonderful story! Thank you for finishing it. I am definitely looking forward to the sequel. Bravo!
Mishelle20 chapter 28 . 7/13/2006
Glad you're back! Great ending, I can't wait to see how the sequel goes. Please,please, please start it soon. Again great job.
Dawnie-7 chapter 28 . 7/12/2006
Ahh, nice to hear from you again. How goes it?

Great job. Bravo bravo! Lovely ending. And can't wait for the sequel!
doggydeath chapter 27 . 6/9/2006
holy craap! so far this story has got me enraptured! please update soon! If you don't so help me god...
Mishelle20 chapter 27 . 6/4/2006
I don't know if you plan on writing more on this but if you do I would LOVE to read it. I just started reading this and I was practically hooked from the beginning. Amazing job.
Captain Duckula chapter 27 . 1/9/2006
GAH! I LOVE H.I.M! My fav song is Razorblade Kiss. Anywho.

PLEASE UPDATE DARNIT! I AM DYING HERE!
taradactyl chapter 22 . 1/9/2006
I loved it!

Please update soon!
CaptainDuckula chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
WHERE ARE YOU! I am dying for a new chapter and for you to update the caroline/mort one! GR! :: shakes fist in fury ::