Reviews for Bring Me to Life
TheRomanticNerd chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
It was REALLY nice. I absolutely loved it.

I hope you'll write stuff like this in the future as well. :-)

Really congratulations!

twice deceased chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Sad...but good!
Forest Sentry Koneji chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
that was really romantic! (sigh) i love happy endings.
Kirah chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
O.o I actaully read and reviewed this fic a long time ago, but it never got submited. It actaully got me into Evanescence, just because I read a fanfic about it. Sad as it is... but the endings happy (kinda) so it's fine.
Gem Gamgee chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
OMG! This was really sad! I almost cried. I probably would've if I hadn't had to stop reading it every few minutes. *grumble stupid parents grumble*
Rei Ume chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
Wow. That was absolutley gorgeous!

Ja ne!

cherryblosomz chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
that was so sad. ( I know you said it's a one-shot, but if you do continue, can you plz tell me?
DemonDragon000 chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
In my head I was nearly in tears great story!
sunflower0986 chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
2 things

1. EVANESCENCE ROCKS, thanx for putting them in your story

2. YOUR STORY ROCKS, thanx for writing it

KeEp It GoInG
HpFreak2 chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
No more? I thought it would go all the way to when he got her down, they they'd hug or something! Goodness Gracious. lol. But it was a wonderful short story. :)

still-star-4 chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
oh!that was sad!*sniff* i love ur storys!im still crying from the last one
Wierdo C chapter 1 . 8/26/2004 sweet As a suggestion, split the song into smaller verses throughout the paragraphs i think it would have more of an effect. Great fic!
Natsuko J. T chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
hey! I really liked this fic. No, actually I LOVED IT! I started singing "Bring Me To Life," lol. I'm a die-hard Evanescence fan!

About the second chapter to Memories, it's all good. It was a little confusing, but I still liked it a lot. It made me cry! ;_;

I noticed you took "These tears were for Kagome and he welcomed them more than shunned them." from your other story! Kewlies!