Reviews for Every Road Leads To You
plamondomic92 chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
it is long but it is good
name chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
so how long till the next chapter tell me there's going to be a next chapter right now tell me there's going to be a chapter well hurry tell me ok sry good story x.x don't prolong the suspense
psychedelic aya chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
That was so sweet. XD I like the way you use comparison of Elk and Mia to Kite and BlackRose. Its really good...

One more thing to say: you're so awesome! YAY! Gotta go read more of your fics...

XD
Steeple333 chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
~_~ So damn cute.
HackFan chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
Great story! I could easily see this story as one that could go like... atleast 11 chapters.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
I really like this fanfic of yours.

Pook Elk, he never seems to catch a break, especially when it comes to Mia. And now he has to drag Kite and Blackrose into it. Oh well. At least a good story came out of it. *chuckles at the ' Psychology' crack*

I'm always a fan of a good Kite/Blackrose story, and you wrote this one very well. I can't wait to see the next tale you write for us.
Shas'la Kais chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
O! It's been so long since the last time I visited the Hack/Sign forum, and ir's beautifully written! and Heavenly plesant! Such a wonderful moment for it's such a good thing to do in the early morning(In my country, that is)!

well please keep writting, cause I'll be reading, down to every line, down to every word of yours! *Thanks for writting* XD
Uber Flare chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
Ae, how fluffy! That was great! Both of you are very good at KitexBlackRose, so to see two of my favorite authors writing a story together is great! :D
Sargent Snarky chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
*claps* Excellent story! I do hope that you continue it... Anyway, you two work well together. Your story flows nicely and there aren't any random little bits that don't fit.. Overall, you guys get an A!
junyortrakr chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
Hmm-well, maybe they'll find Mia eventually...
ravendream chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
That was one of the two best Kite/BlackRose fanfics I've ever read.

Really, really well done I hope you guys co-author more fics.
Renfro Calhoun chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
Unsigned because I'm lazy :p

Solid little fluff piece here; the worst I can say about it is that it feels open-ended, and following canon when it comes to Elk and Mia, that's practically a given. But enough.

Well done, you two, well done. Your grammar is good as ever, I didn't see any spelling errors, everybody was in-character as far as I can recall... basically it's good in all technical aspects, and it's well-written to boot. You did a surprisingly good job depicting Elk's desperation; it would've been very easy to use that as a throwaway plot point to get Kite and BR in a moment together, but you gave enough detail for the setup to feel... well, natural.

As for the fluff... aw, what can I say? That last scene was adorable. Made the inner fanboy squeal with glee.

Berry, Jonathan, you did good :)
Keasbey Nights chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
;_; Jonathan, Goldberry, have I ever told you two I love you? 'Cause I do. A whole lot.

Wonderfully written, though I should expect nothing less from a work done by BOTH of you. wonderful! [waves a kite x blackrose flag]