Reviews for Cruel Angel
Dustfinger's cheering section chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
Tom seems rather fond of Usagi. He's not just using her, but he wants to teach her and help her learn. He's not in love with her, I understand that, but he cares about her quite a bit. I wonder if Usagi will use the crystal to heal Tom, to purify him and give him a body. Well, what comes next?
Jessica Love1 chapter 2 . 3/17/2009
Love it. Please update soon. Tom/Usagi forever. Please don't make Usagi die. Can't Usagi help tom with the crystal By giving tom a new body. That way they can at least be friends or lovers. After Usagi use's the crystal she faints from being tired and tom pickes her up? That way you can make a sequil. Please!
Selina Novella chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
This story is so awesome, I can't wait to see where you're going with it. Tom is very well in character, I love the thought you put into Usagi's magical heritage, her reactions to things. I would have liked to have seen the fight between her and her parents though. I was disappointed to find you skipped it.
Rayne-Mitchelle chapter 2 . 10/20/2008
I really am enjjoying this. Please write more.
Katlin Grace chapter 2 . 9/2/2008
I loved it! I love the long chapters too! I can't wait to see what happens next. I hope that you do continue on with the story - this is the best Voldy/Usa pairing I've read yet! I agree that Usa would definitely try and do anything for a friend. Is she going to confront the Senshi? Is she going to England? Will she turn Tom good or will she darken a little?
princesaangelbebe chapter 2 . 7/10/2008
Oh please you must update! I can't wiat toosee what usagi does when she finds out who Tom trully is!
lover chapter 2 . 6/16/2007
I love this story.

But why haven't you add more to this story in over a year?

Please add more soon.

Tom and Usagi forever.
Ceralyn chapter 2 . 6/8/2007
This is definately one of the best SM/HP crossovers. I hope this isn't permanantly abandoned and that you update soon! I can't wait to see what happens next! Leave it to Usagi to befriend the evilest of people! LOL
Lover chapter 2 . 4/14/2007
More please.

Love the story.

But I want more.

Please Update as soon as possible.

This story is so cool.

Tom and Usagi forever!
Heart chapter 2 . 2/6/2007
Love this story but I am wondering when are you going to update this story?

I am going crazy waiting.

By the way after Usagi saves Tom does she some how gets him out of the book?

Does Tom get some of Usagi power?

Update soon please.

I'll be waiting.
SenshiCrystal chapter 2 . 11/12/2006
So glad I finally found this story again! *adds to fav and author alert* For a moment I was worried that it had disappeared
Star chapter 2 . 11/5/2006
I am going crazy waiting for yu to update this story in over a year.

Add more soon please.

Tom/Usagi forever.
stargirl5 chapter 2 . 10/24/2006
Sad there isn't more, but enjoyed what is. I've been staying away from crossovers that use the actual Sailor Moon world and senshi and such, but it incoporated it in such a way that I didn't mind. I'm interested in where you would have taken Tom Riddle's role :)
Star chapter 2 . 8/28/2006
Please add more to this story!

I love this story!

I can't wait for more of this story!
Hope chapter 2 . 8/16/2006
I love this story!

Add more to this story real soon!

I can't wait!