Reviews for Cranes and Wishes
LOTRcool chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Sweet :)
GendryMightBeComingBackSoon chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
A great story. Very well written.
Taryn Streambattle chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Aw. What's the wish?
Xedra chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
Sweet and touching. :)
Jazzcat chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
This was lovely and sweet - I love the kind of fluff you write, the un-silly but very deep stuff, and I'm lucky I found your stories! I'm curious to see if you plan on writing chapters to these, although I admit that I know these all have closure to them and the end of the tale is reached without leaving anything wanting. But for this one, it would be neat to know what they wished for and how it came true.

Tziporah chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
This has got to be the most heartwarming story in the world. Yay!
Otto's Goat chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
Lovely- I think it's the thought of cranes that made me use that word. I wonder why they call fics like these "fluff"- it's certainly better then the 'epics' some people attempt to write.
Raven Aorla chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
This is wonderful! The whole idea of cranes and healing reminds me of that story of the Japanese girl from Hiroshima, which is probably wear you got the idea. It shows more of Faramir's peaceful side, and there's plenty of good hobbit-Faramir-Eowyn interaction. This is going on my favorites.

"At last, the final crane was placed gently in Boromir's room." Love that detail.
Berzerkerprime chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
Wasn't this a book at some point? About Hiroshima after the Bomb was dropped?

At any rate, very well adapted and very moving. Nearly got tears out of me. No one's done that for some time. _

Raksha The Demon chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
This is really original, and well done. I can just see Faramir, lonely and at loose ends and not yet physically ready to take up his duties, looking for something to do. And Merry and Eowyn's participation makes sense.

One minor quibble - "bored out of his mind" seems to me to be a bit too modern a phrase for this story.
Emera chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
Nothing to say except aw. *heart* What else can you say to such lovely fluffiness?

I love how you had the crane-folding tradition come from Cair Andros...
ak-stinger chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
Wow. That was a really great story; it flowed quite well. I love the bond you created between Faramir, Eowyn, and Merry.
Evenstar Elanor chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
GAH! i hate your ending! i wanna know what they wished for, but yes, it is appropriate, and it gives a better touch to the story. sometimes, the best things said are the things left unsaid. "A Hobbit forget about his lunch! That must be something new." good touch of humor in this fluffy story. it's so cute...
Susan W chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
Oh! Beautiful! Very, very nice! Thank you!