Reviews for Letting Go of Rain
ravenf6 chapter 13 . 11/4/2004
This was a very nice way to end the story, I did not find it dull in the least.

I do understand how you feel, though. It's been a year since I started writing fanfiction, and although I haven't written a lot of fics, there are some people who even after all this time leave reviews asking for more. It's those kind of things that make this hobby pursuit worth while. If you ever read my fics, I hope to see you in the review pages.

I guess until next time, I bid you adieu...
Jen23 chapter 13 . 11/3/2004
This last chapter was very sweet. I'm glad that Rebecca will be able to go to college. Obviously she is very well liked considering all of the people who helped her, and I laughed when you said why Chib's girls may have. Let me know if you write a sequel. I'm guessing that Chibodee and she will meet again. Will they find that they really missed each other?

And again, thanks for your kind words about my writing. I haven't had time with family and work to start writing the next chapter yet. Also, thanks for hoping my kids mind me. My oldest likes to think that she knows everything but she's learning that I do know what I'm talking about-LOL! Good luck to ya!
countessem chapter 13 . 11/3/2004
Hey, no problem. I've always loved your stories, and this one's no exception. I've been really lately, but that's over now. Cute chapter. I'll work on my stories soon.
ravenf6 chapter 12 . 11/1/2004
You're mistaken: I liked this chapter very much. It's a good backdrop for Rebecca and her life before the present time. It is your decision if you want to write a sequel or not, but if you do, I look forward to that as well.
Jen23 chapter 12 . 11/1/2004
Finally I had time to read your wonderful latest chapter. (It just took me forever to update my profile!) This chapter sure did fill us in on Rebecca. I'm glad that she has Chibodee cause I think he's determined to help her now. I didn't mind the long flashbacks at all because they filled me in on a lot. Also, thanks for such kind words. I'm looking forward to an update from you.
ravenf6 chapter 11 . 10/26/2004
I suppose one could make that argument since I started reading your fics.

For something short, you did a nice job. I can't believe you actually have Chibodee actually getting it right for a change. 'Guess it's 'cause I'm used to seeing him as a hoplessly romantic bungler.
countessem chapter 11 . 10/25/2004
That was so cute... Fluff is good. Another good chapter here. Keep it up. Later
Jen23 chapter 11 . 10/24/2004
What a fast update! Yes, you are keeping my interest. I'm enjoying Chibodee being so nice to Rebecca. I think George would be proud at how much of a gentleman Chibodee is being. It seems that Rain has been completely forgotten. I wonder if Chibodee will get more answers out of Rebecca the next day. Keep up the great work!
Jen23 chapter 10 . 10/23/2004
Hi there! (Thanks for understanding how slow I've been lately.) I'm glad that Rebecca is going to be alright and I can only imagine what will happen between she and Chib in his mansion. I wonder if she'll pour out what she had gone through to him.

As for your question-I'm probably the worst person here to ask. Just write what you enjoy. I think this story is very good. Keep up your good work!
ravenf6 chapter 10 . 10/13/2004
Ouch: just when ol' Chib thinks things will be all right, the sword of Democles pierces his heart and twists his innards. Talk about a harsh blow.
countessem chapter 9 . 10/7/2004
Thanks for including me as usual. CC still continues to work of the next chapter of DOuble Trouble. I've been sick, so that got me out of sync, but it's coming along nicely. As for the story, great work. Chibodee needs someone to beat him once in a while. And of course he's worried in the end. Thanks for your support too. Later.
ravenf6 chapter 9 . 10/4/2004
Ouch. Just when I thought Becky couldn't do anything more to hurt Chibodee, she beats his ass in the ring. But now she's out cold... what will happen now?

'Guess we'll find out next chapter. I liked this one!
Jen23 chapter 9 . 10/2/2004
Your very welcome for the reviews and thanks for yours as well. And no, you're not twisting my arm. I find your story very different(I mean that in a good way)and interesting. Keep writing as long as you enjoy it.

Now, I hope that Rebecca will be alright.
Jen23 chapter 8 . 10/1/2004
I found this chapter quite funny at some points. First I laughed when Chibodee got knocked in the head with the bag. I also laughed when Shirley was afraid that Rebecca would hurt them because of her training with the Japenese army. Update!
Jen23 chapter 7 . 10/1/2004
Very, very interesting. I'm off to read the next chapter! I've got to tell you though, Chibodee needed a swift kick because of his actions. He needs to be taught what respect is like a million other stupid men in this world.