Reviews for Love Birds
Me chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Well... That was unexpected! I really thought it was Snape and Hermione. I love the fact that you didn't reveal who they were until the end.
Seyfert chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
LMAO, I never saw that coming! :D
RedStalkingDeath chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Haha! Didn't expect that one
hobbitsaresexy chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Love it!
TiredRaven chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
... I love you.

WTF. These weird things are epic. I've had the Filch/Voldie one for ages, but I'd never gone and read your other stuff, and for some random reason I did today, and holy crap. You're amazing. D
schoolgirl-cheesesculpture chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Hm...it was so weird...it was amazing!
Islander2 chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Hee, cute! I wrote a Hedwig/Pigwidgeon fic a while back, if you want to check it out. It's called "Woes of a Midget Owl". Thanks for sharing this story with us!
kiwidynamite chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
LoL omygosh that was awesome. I didn't even think it would be the owls! Very unusual, unexpected, whatever I still love it!
Sir Drake's Heir chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Oh, that is so totally my new favorite ship. Rock on!
HermioneRox1357 chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
wow that was so good! i love errol/hedwig! lol weird ships rock!
YouCan'tBeSerious chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
I like how you don't reveal who the characters are until the end (though I kind of guessed by the title). Writing strange couples is fun, no? I added in to my C2 community, because it's basically full of strange couples. Haha.
lalaland chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
LOL that was a hoot! :P (yes, lame jokes are my specialty)

great fic! haha first animal fic I've read! You're a great writer!
FanFictionFantom chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

at first i thought it was HarryHedwig. Creepy...
LaRohaZeta chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
Haha...and there I was, thinking it was Snape talking about Hermione! I like this a lot, it was very cute. There should be more owl shipping fics out there!
Persephone Lupin chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
This is just wonderful, so cute, the two love-birdies! Great job to make the reader believe it was some Hermione/teacher ship at first, LOL.

And thank you so much for reviewing ‚A Nightmare‘, I’m glad you liked it, though it’s a rather sad one. It’s always such a pleasure to receive a review for an ‚old‘ fic! (And there’s a sequel, in case you like Snape hurt/care fics.)