Reviews for Gemini
The Plot Doctor chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
I liked it. Although, there's admittedly a plot-hole with the cannon, but that's been left unfinished forever, so doesn't matter. A nice piece would be a commentary on when they crossed paths back before Shinichi was Conan. Would love an update, but no push.
wolfsblood13 chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
This is a good story and it should be updated.
Moonumb chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Didn't the organization shrink him to age 7? or actually six... Good story though! I was wonder what will happen next.
PyruxDeltax chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Are you going to write another chapter to this?
Can you write a heist with both the boys? Confuse and terrorize the taskforce!
thaliatrisellie chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Why hiatus?! Please! Write more! This is a really good idea. I wanna read more. Please come back to write more
Kay Hau chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Again, very, very cool! I'm almost crying that this never became a multi-chap though... *sniff* Would be SO awesome!
Alice Edogawa chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Update
Vira Vindicci chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
If you want to you should really update this.

But you might not, and I won't complain, since you do update TIA.
Kagari Higuchi chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
This is really cool! Is it a oneshot or a series? If its a series pls update again.
Yin7 chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
this is really really good

hope you update as

soon as you get back on the internet and

all the other stories you have not completed yet
gundamzbd36 chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
so whats shinichi going to do?
Darkfire Kitten chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Hey there. I've been reading your stories lately and I realised one big thing. Too many of them have been left cruelly unfinished. I would love to see some updates, especially to Gemini as it it a plot that I actually have yet to come across elsewhere and I really enjoy it. New PD updates would be nice too, but Gemini is especially my favourite.

DfK out.
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Dun Dun DUN! I read the sequel and it was great. This is even better though. I hope you make it a trilogy, or maybe do a hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy and make it a five book trilogy.

It rocks that much.
Unexpected Hopeless Romantic chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
i clicked this because i'm a gemini. :P but i'm happy i did. love the idea... :D i really love KID! so please, update soon!
WindRain chapter 1 . 2/17/2007