Reviews for Fashion Sense
Kimarys Adriana chapter 1 . 3/26
lol. Naughty bubbles
Rosemary1234 chapter 1 . 1/19
XD And once again Boomer is left speechless, thanks too... Bubbles!
Inali Grimalkin chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Very sweet, am I the only one who giggled at Bubbles' comment on how she likes Boomer's clothes off of him more?
Fairytale Perception chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Awwww. Too lazy to say anything more, but satisfied enough to review :]
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
why are you not make any more and on part 2 do you thank boomer take his clothes off and i think bubble fall in love and okey do you think that bubble you know what and sometime do you ...!.
growing into glamour chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
haha this is so cute and in character!
icequeen12 chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
will yay add more chapters? good first and/or last I don't know.
Sinshana chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Oh wow... I love this story so much. Please, please, PLEASE continue it!
Lady kHOLIC chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
HAHA LOVIN' IT :)
Fortune's Flaw chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
This fanfic is really good. The joke at the end was hilarious. I watched Bubble Boy on You Tube (Since my dad cancelled the cable when I was five...)and I have to say... I am... *speechless* I wonder, do cockroaches really taste like chicken? And the booger thing grossed me out, but that's ok xD It's happened to me before. Mostly when I'm sick. Anyways, I hate the voices for the RRB, so when people write a fanfic about them, or I write one myself, I try to imagine them looking like Bleedman's RRB, and sound better x_x Their nasaly voices disgust me xD Anyways, once again, great fanfic!
Akum chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
Both of your fics (messed up) are pretty good, Upsate soon.
n231 chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
A sweet but confusing fic.

Hutchy 0
redexted chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
is boomer being paranoid or something? anyway keep up the good work. and keep both this fic and 'messed up' one-shots. continuing wld spoil the effect...
Pcv chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
Very cute, I'm officially a fan of your stories and I'm looking forward to more ) By the way, any chance of writing anything on the Reds?
Some Mad Person chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
I don't usually bother with non-BC/Butch, but when it's coming from you, I know it is going to be good. And you didn't have me disappointed.

I love -your- characters. I think you should overthrow Cartoon Network and turn all the PPG and RRB into wonderfully screwed up teenagers.