Reviews for Messed Up
sorry.PlsTryAgen chapter 1 . 11/7
Kimarys Adriana chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
i wish this was longer. is she avoiding him because she likes causing him pain too much or what? Also, the thing he said about her hands sounded so sexual im surprised she wasnt completely shocked and blushing thinking he must like her. Or at least want her.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
wait wat happens next I want to know
ThisgoodgirlhasgonebadXD chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Wow I must be really sick cause this brought me pleasure
Killer Pineapple chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Sadomasochism... always thought of them like that XD Great strory :)... More than great actually... EXCELLENT STORY! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
SPARK187 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
This was a little sadistic but still a fun story.
Iceagesurvivor123 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
...God why is this so perfect

NixenSya chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
*looks around uncomfortably*

Does it also make me a messed up kid for enjoying this fic so much?

It's extremely well written, as always. I must say, your Green pieces are my favourites. You portray them so realistically violent and passionate that I get the shivers whenever I read them - be it the first, the tenth or the hundreth time I've done so. And I'm not talking about those bloody-hell-this-is-so-creepy-get-me-out-of-here shivers. I'm talking about the bloody-fucking-hell-I'm-going-to-need-a-meal-and-a-good-shag-in-order-to-release-the-sexual-tension-I-should-NOT-be-having-when-reading-violent-and-somewhat-messed-up-fics-like-this shivers.

Yeah. I really love this. -'

Keep on writing!
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
i loved this.
OnyxNoches chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Yeah...The title definatly suits the greens...Nice work song bird
harleybanks chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
M... delicious. ;)
Story writing guy chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Have any of you noticed how many characters you get to use in these reviews? You could fit an entire one-shot story in a review. Its something you might want to try so yo wont have to sign up to just to let people see your stories. I have alot of good ideas for stories that I want to try but just cant sign up and write them, so maybe ill just type a story in here and hope that someone sees it. Yes i think i am going to do that i mean ive been typing all this time and i havent even used 1/10 of my characteristics. I could totally fit a story in this. Do you think its a good idea? because i think a story in a review is an exellent idea, and if you say its a good idea and you like my stories I'll start writing alot of them and making sequals and chapters. I want to do this because I think I can write some great stories, and i want to share them with the world. if you think i should do it, what kinds of stories do you think i should do first?
Neko-Mitsuko chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Aw they can be messed up together X'))
Erodama chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Not too bad. I think its pretty good.

Not too much in the way of spelling, but overall its pretty good.