Reviews for Apples and Fairy Dust
anonymis chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
please continue to write!
random person chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
you probably already know... but one name... Akemi
Altariel-Jaina chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
Wow, girl, I really like this!This is actually one of my fav pairings(as you can imagine, I'm very sad people prefer Shuichi/Ai)and I think it's very cute. The way you wrote it sounds like a truly mature conversation between this two characters. I find Shuichi very sweet in this, though I would have liked to see more of them kissing or getting some action(you can't blame me, there are so few fics on this pairing...).Anyway, great fic and hope that you write something about them again.

Oh, btw, i really like your reasoning about the use of "girlfriend" and "make her cry tears of blood". It's very good, maybe the best I've read so far(and I've read quite a lot). But I like to think that Vermouth is Shuichi's ex-girlfriend and that He's now with Jodie, and she with Gin-making Jodie and Vermouth even more rivals and Shuichi and Gin just the same!(I know, I'm heading for a successful carreer as a soap-opera scriptwriter)
Clamowamo chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
I really like this story. :) I also really love Shuichi's character, because he really is the most mysterious person that Gosho has written. You don't really know his intentions at all.

But I think Jodie and Shu are just partners. Like when the FBI had Araide's phone tapped, Shuichi would listen in, and then send Jodie to shadow Araide.

In volume forty-one you see there are people trailing Haibara and Conan, and then Shuichi is talking to someone on the phone. "Is it you can't follow anymore or... Nevermind. I still haven't confirmed the clue. But... it's too alike." showing a picture of Ai taped to his dashboard.
MichelleTherese chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
Enjoyable fic! Being a newer fan of Detective Conan, I've only heard about Jodie and Shuichi; from what little I've heard, however, I can tell you've portrayed them realistically. Might they be a bit concerned about being overheard, though, since they are sitting outside in a park? All in all, this is a skillfully written story, obviously based on your DC research; please, keep writing!
Trupana chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
Once again, craziness...I just got into this series, and I realize you've written a fic for it. Great job, once again...

Tru
someone chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
Omg, I totally agree w/you! Aoyama Gosho is a GENIUS! Totally didn't see any of the twists in 42 coming, I was comepletely blown away. I saw the tv episode, it was the 2004 new years special. SO good! Anyway the story was good, I didn't even think about the fact that Vermouth could've taken the drug too... And don't you just love Shu? He's awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
oh, yay, you posted it. _