Reviews for On The Bright Side
Leaving and Left chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
I'm guessing this is James...?
I like Remus and Liky, but I love James and Lily.
WolfDarkfur chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
James on why Lily/Remus probably should be together? Really good use of repetition. Love the second paragraph and the third last one.
thestaganddoe chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Perfect :)
tasha27 chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
the third unmentioned character is obviously James.

i liked this. very interesting.
Kore-of-Myth chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
It is James on Remus and Lily, right?

This was sweet and enjoyable to read. Keep Writing!
bloghj chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
who is the pair sposed to be?
I Want To Be Your Canary chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Very nicely done! My impression was Remus and Lily, as told by James? If that's not what you were going for, it would fit just as well. I'm not exactly a fan of the pairing, but there you are. You conveyed the emotions of a "third corner" impeccably. Although if this was supposed to be James, he seemed a bit level-headed. *Snickers.* No really, you did wonderfully well. *Goes to check if her hunch about characters is right.*
s.grand chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
I'm guessing he's talking about Remus. That's what I think ;)

Great job, by the way.
Mersang chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
James is reflecting on Lily and Remus.
Shteve chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Loved it. What else can I say?
RubyLinkle chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Assuming its Remus/Lily with James watching from the side:

(Oh, I am a bright one, aren't I?)

Interesting how you did this...I especially liked the part where you were describing how they both had something to prove, Remus as a werewolf and Lily as a muggle-born, because it makes sense and I never really thought of it like that before.

While I liked the fic, I can't say I agree with the pairing and its not because its not canon-compliant or anything...the story says, "They both...they both..."

I think that's why it wouldn't work. They were too much the same. Not Perfect-Perfect, but like two of the same peices of a puzzle (which obviously wouldn't fit together). There was no mystery or intrigue. They knew how each other worked, as opposed to James/Lily in which they were "Imperfectly-Perfect" and were always trying to figure each other out and held qualities that mystified each other. Two different peices of the jigsaw that snap together.

I'm not saying you are wrong, I'm just ranting on my theories :P

"We would be the imperfect perfect. We'd be perfect in the way the old favorite stuffed animal, with the rip on one leg, one eye missing and the fur rubbed off is perfect. We'd be velveteen rabbit perfect, not shiny new Steiff teddy-bear perfect." Haha, liked that line. And the last one was brilliant as well.

Keep up the good work. Sorry for the insanely long review and the ranting!

Shinigami's Demon chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Is it Remus and Lily? I found this on a C2 so I can't be sure, but it sounds like them. It was a good story, just...kinda confusing.
brick-red-wall chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
that was creative and i liked it.

The characters, i was thinking it was 2 of the guys in the trio, but then iu realized that neither Harry nor Ron are very studious, so... I think the narrator is James, and Lily and Remus are the him and her, though i am not completely sure...
Chayia chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Wow, beautifully written. I absoultly love it. I thought of dozens of couples but finally I though of Lily and Remus. Am I close? Great job.

Oh, and now I'm listening to the killers lol
Kitty Weasley KW chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
I feel kinda stupid. This was wonderfully written. Is it Remus/Lilly from James' p.o.v.? If not then don't think it was hard to figure out, it is probably just that I am stupid...Well, great fic! I really enjoyed it! Very nicely written. (hafta say that again :P) Keep up the good work!