Reviews for Not Your Typical Love Story
Jlee93 chapter 27 . 6/5/2010
Love it :)
Twitz chapter 29 . 1/7/2009
Everything in this story of yours is simply amazing! Liked it when Draco and Hermione were dating, Ron going to Azkaban and everything. _, I'm giving you a thumbs up for everything! _
ber1719 chapter 29 . 1/1/2009
this was an amazing story. it kept me on my toes, which was very enjoyable. Thank you for a great story to entertain me!
xcupcake105x chapter 27 . 3/22/2006
AWESOME STORY! Defintitly a favorite story!
SlytherinBeauty chapter 27 . 2/27/2006
i like the idea for a sequel, but make it better please! im kidding! i like this one!
ByeByeeee chapter 27 . 2/26/2006
Hey, I think this is a very good story! I just started it today, and I couldn't stop reading. Now I'm going to read the sequel:D Bye!
devioustricks chapter 27 . 2/22/2006
Okay, it's good. Now, I'm on to the sequel.
Zarroc chapter 27 . 2/22/2006
hey, i really liked this story, i thought it was really well written, i'm going to go and read the sequel now.
Zarroc chapter 26 . 2/22/2006
OMG this is really good, the coming back to life part reminded me of Beauty and the Beast when Belle crys on the beast... nevermind, but this is really good, i'm going to read the last chapter...
ProwlingKitKat chapter 27 . 2/20/2006
You have this is the wrong spot. This isn't a Draco/Hermione fic. This is Harry/Hermione. You had no right to lead people on that way. Next time you write a story, put it in the correct category.
llcatz chapter 27 . 2/20/2006
Voldemort should have won I am soo Extreamly sick of Harry Winning everything, he should have been dead, the only reason he lived was because of his mothers sacrifice. It says so in book 4 when he is duling Voldemort. Sorry but I didn't like your story.
lalla16 chapter 23 . 9/14/2005
no! you are so mean! can't believe you are doing this to us! please please write very soon again! very extreme story! love it
cammy77 chapter 23 . 9/11/2005
wow loved it! ron evil interesting! and i thought draco loved mione? that is evil leaving it there! update soon please!

loadsa luv

cammy77

x :)
ldang chapter 23 . 9/10/2005
Oh NO!Ron is turning evil!::gasp!::...good story!Update soon!
SlytherinBeauty chapter 23 . 9/6/2005
you should've made it long! i dont think Harry is gonna stand there and watch them kill her. or maybe Draco suddenly has a desire to save her! nah, too predictable. well, let me see wat you come up with soon, savvie!