Reviews for Survival Lessons
maipigen chapter 2 . 7/5/2008
intreeging read! I'll return later for the rest, really i liked it alot!
MariaLuz chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
Hi Leigh,

Been looking for your stories on the net. Found a site but it's password encoded. Please tell me where I can find more of your LFN stories.

Like your perspective.

MariaLuz
luvLFN2death chapter 5 . 1/16/2005
Wow! I'm speechless...well, almost. This is a very well written story. It reverberates with the characters' thoughts and emotions, that the reader can not help but feel too. The writing is very polished and the words are simply put. I truly enjoyed reading this story. I hope there's more to come. Thanks!
athena73 chapter 5 . 10/26/2004
Great story! I hope to see more of your work around.
Nanuk chapter 3 . 10/26/2004
Oh, more please!
potts chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
I really liked your story. I thought the whole part with Mick was very funny - and very true to his character. I don't "join" many groups, but I did register here so that I could tell you that I totally enjoyed your story. You have a nice style that brings the characters to life and made me want to finish reading the story in one sitting. Do you have other stories available? I certainly hope you do, and if not, I would like to encourage you to share more of your talent. Thanks for the story.
The Other Beatles' Girl chapter 5 . 9/1/2004
I absolutely love your story. I keep checking in to see when people will write more and I'm so glad that you did. I really hope you continue soon or maybe write other stories! I can't wait to see what happens next! Thanks again for writing. Please update soon!

Michelle Christine
blondevor chapter 4 . 8/30/2004
I like your story so far. I always consider a story well written if I can hear the characters in my head, great job! Keep updating.