Reviews for Erotic Stranger
KeepCalmAndLoveSammy chapter 1 . 3/21
Magnificent. So intense. This was a very well written short story.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
Nah its not that dark I've seen worst. But hey ur fic was great just wished there was a 2nd chapter
Lotus Curtiss chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Bravo Bravo!

Make a Sequel and I'll be the first to read!
qqsha chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Idk why (honestly) but I loved this. Dark and twisted but perfect.
YinKeket chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
oh man this was really good. well done. at the end i hoped there would be more. i bet Shuichi would still be himself full of life and happy making Yuki confused, yet happy. keep up the good work and do your best.
Bambi With Rabies RAWR chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
You should make a chapter story out of this. Now that would be a story I would love to read.
yuki-san13 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
This is SO worth entering, you don't even know. I fucking loved it, I hope you win :] (psh, it might have already happened 4568436 years ago now cause i just found your fan fic the other day, but oh well. if not, good luck 3)
equasia chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
WOW That was really good. i love the way you write. :)
VladTheImpaler413 chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Please make a sequel to this! I want to know what might happen next! Like, will Shuichi give in to drinking blood or would he try and refuse it?
freak-joy-spastic chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
I read this story a long time ago but just got around to reviewing. I've also reread bits and pieces of it since, and I must say. .. It is one of the most genuin, beautiful, and surprisingly romanticly sadistic pieces I have ever come across. It inspired me to think differently about sadomasachism and attraction in terms of love and etc. But I really liked it and would love to see a sequal. That is if you don't think it would ruin the feel of it. Anyways, loved the fic, now I just need to make an acount and fav. it.

Much anime love ~Bye-bye~
lovesexy chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
I Think I want a vampire like need to feel more sure of your self. You did Good . Just watch how you link one scene to the other. And keep writing what you feel. I like your sstyle.
lol chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
i would be so cool if u keeped going with this one its a really amazing story nd it would be really interesting to see what happens!
Bacontheft chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
These women were so broken that seducing them had become more of a lazy chore than a twisted game of chase and catch.

very sexy, and dont you mean cat and mouse?
none111 chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
wow. where do i start? that was AMAZING! usually tose dark vampire fics are a load of bullshit to me but this one was extremely well done. excellent descriptions and you did an amazing job of capturing the emotions a vampire fels (or doesn't feel). really nicely done. you should totally do more gravi lemons :)
FrUK My Life chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Despite the dark-ness of this fic, you portrayed it perfectly and it put me in an uber-hyper-awesome mood! -drools-