Reviews for Erotic Stranger
Nah its not that dark I've seen worst. But hey ur fic was great just wished there was a 2nd chapter
Lotus Curtiss chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Bravo Bravo!

Make a Sequel and I'll be the first to read!
qqsha chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Idk why (honestly) but I loved this. Dark and twisted but perfect.
YinKeket chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
oh man this was really good. well done. at the end i hoped there would be more. i bet Shuichi would still be himself full of life and happy making Yuki confused, yet happy. keep up the good work and do your best.
Bambi With Rabies RAWR chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
You should make a chapter story out of this. Now that would be a story I would love to read.
yuki-san13 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
This is SO worth entering, you don't even know. I fucking loved it, I hope you win :] (psh, it might have already happened 4568436 years ago now cause i just found your fan fic the other day, but oh well. if not, good luck 3)
equasia chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
WOW That was really good. i love the way you write. :)
VladTheImpaler413 chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Please make a sequel to this! I want to know what might happen next! Like, will Shuichi give in to drinking blood or would he try and refuse it?
freak-joy-spastic chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
I read this story a long time ago but just got around to reviewing. I've also reread bits and pieces of it since, and I must say. .. It is one of the most genuin, beautiful, and surprisingly romanticly sadistic pieces I have ever come across. It inspired me to think differently about sadomasachism and attraction in terms of love and etc. But I really liked it and would love to see a sequal. That is if you don't think it would ruin the feel of it. Anyways, loved the fic, now I just need to make an acount and fav. it.

Much anime love ~Bye-bye~
lovesexy chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
I Think I want a vampire like need to feel more sure of your self. You did Good . Just watch how you link one scene to the other. And keep writing what you feel. I like your sstyle.
lol chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
i would be so cool if u keeped going with this one its a really amazing story nd it would be really interesting to see what happens!
Bacontheft chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
These women were so broken that seducing them had become more of a lazy chore than a twisted game of chase and catch.

very sexy, and dont you mean cat and mouse?
none111 chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
wow. where do i start? that was AMAZING! usually tose dark vampire fics are a load of bullshit to me but this one was extremely well done. excellent descriptions and you did an amazing job of capturing the emotions a vampire fels (or doesn't feel). really nicely done. you should totally do more gravi lemons :)
FrUK My Life chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Despite the dark-ness of this fic, you portrayed it perfectly and it put me in an uber-hyper-awesome mood! -drools-
Shuichi-kun shindo chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Ok let me tell you something i read alot of fanfic of gravitation. lemon and all. and your vampire lemon is the most sexest story i ever read. you had me on the edge of my seat wondering if yuki was going to take shuichis life. and the whole time they were playing i couldnt move at all i was so wraped up in this love story which made me so filling good inside and some were else but im not going there lol.. good job. thanks for the thrilling story that i will never forget. *winks*