Reviews for A Moment To Late
Sobansa chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
This story has potenal if you devolepit this coud be vary good. in the end I want to know what hapend next.
obiwanrocks chapter 1 . 12/11/2000
that's wierd.
KNA chapter 1 . 10/17/2000
I like your story, it's nice. There's a little bad gramma, but it doesn't hurt the story. Keep writing!
Jessa chapter 1 . 8/11/2000
Good, short, sad. What more can I say, other than that it was

well-written? That pretty much sums it up.
Emma chapter 1 . 8/5/2000
...This is a really sad story.. Why would Anakin sit there and kill everyone. i would think that he would grieve at the sight of his mother. stay by her side for awhile.. guess not... heh..
Jar Kira chapter 1 . 6/1/2000
OMIGOD! What did you do to Watto?

Now I'm depressed...
jessie chapter 1 . 5/16/2000
great story! great point of view from anakin, and shows his feelings really well too!
urnofknowledge chapter 1 . 5/4/2000
The disappointment in Obi Wan's eyes? How about the horror? What Anakin had just done was a digression from all he'd been taught for the past ten years. Nice writing style, however.
Candie K chapter 1 . 5/2/2000
Oh that was sad. I knew it were be sad, but I keep reading these sad sad stories. It was really good. Even though I had to cry.
Padme 10 chapter 1 . 4/30/2000
Good, but it should be rated PG, for Anakin's little "outburst"...

Padme'
Kari chapter 1 . 4/20/2000
A very touching, sad story. Well-written, too, even though I personally think that Anakin will free his mother in E2. (I know that the actress who plays her is already signed up for the part.) Anyway, I'm getting distracted. Great story! ;-)
padawanjinx chapter 1 . 4/20/2000