Reviews for Soccer And Other Games
Kyra2 chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
Playing games with Ken, never a great idea. He just doesn't know how to see the world as it is.
Kati chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
OK., it’s a little bit weird, but in the same time sweet. Although I don’t exactly understand their relationship.

I like it.

I’m curious, if Ken come to a meeting:)
Black Kitten's Dream chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
Mah, Kenken was cute. And even if I have my doubt that they’re dating in a romantic way, Schuldig certainly doesn’t act like it, please, tell me this is going to continue! It’s just too good to be left alone, believe me. *puppy eyes* I would really, really love to read more about them. Black Kitten
phwee yami hobo chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
It doesn't say one shot but I'm assuming..anyways it was good, and funny...funny things are good...
kyou chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
What do you mean 'owari'? This SO should continue! Hope you change your mind and make at least a sequel, if not more chapters.
suninun chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
Aww, that was so cute! I love all your little romance stories, they always make me feel warm and fuzzy inside. ;; Keep on doing Schuldig's POV, it will be interesting to see how this develops. _
Sakaki's Little Sis1 chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
You just made my day with this Schu/Ken. We need more S/K in the word. :) :) :) THANK YOU! Secrectly, I've always luvved this pairing. :) Great ficcie. Luvved it.
Minerva Solo chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
whee! Thankoo! Love it very muchly. There really needs to be more Schuldig/Ken in this world. And now there is _