Reviews for Go Go Thunderbirds
Lily chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
I'm in slash obsessed nerd heaven right now! Need more! Need more!
Mwhahahaha18 chapter 3 . 1/15/2010
I hope you come back to this because it looks like its going to be a really good story...I can't wait to read more!
zeo knight chapter 3 . 10/17/2009
ok this is a good story just a real good story
RedRangerBelt chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
Good story. Must have taken a lot of guts for John to come clean like that. So when do the Rangers here about this from Jason?
thunderincrimson chapter 3 . 3/29/2009
wow Charlie! you shouldcontinue with this...it's interesting XD the thunderbird and the ranger XD I like it
lizzy chapter 3 . 7/10/2005
absolutely fabulous. I loved it very much. A bit of a shocker but I love the way that Jeff reacted and told him that he still loved John and that he just wanted him to be happy. Very sweet and has a fantastic message to all parents out there.
Chemical Girl chapter 3 . 6/20/2005
Wow. Please update soon. I'm loving every minute so far.
Wacky Walnut chapter 3 . 8/29/2004
Hmm...slightly different take on John but fun all the same.

Liking it and hope to hear a little more
Yankee doodle chapter 3 . 8/28/2004
hehe oh my gosh I don't think i can watch PR the same way again! "covers eyes" He was my favorite ranger "sniff" Ah well it was good.

Hey wait a minute...if PR was shown in the 1990s wouldn't that make the rangers much older than John? Ah well like a friend once said anything after the 1960s when the show started can be rewritten anyway you want. Know what I'm saying so don't worry tahts good. :-d

Oh and um...Scott's the oldest John is the middle boy according to some people and the second eldest according to other people.

One more thing and I'll stop talking...I think you moved a bit too fast try and slow it down make the reader work for it ya know? I mean what made John decide to tell his family? Maybe show his feelings before he tells them and so forth.