Reviews for A Certain Secret
Angeloflight111 chapter 20 . 10/3
I really never liked Joey mother but really good story
SciFiLvr13 chapter 4 . 1/14/2014
There are so many stories where Jou's dad is an abusive alcoholic it's always nice to read one where he either isn't one or he gets help and becomes a better person/parent.
FanFicFanGurl101 chapter 21 . 3/3/2006
wow. i was so dazzled by this story. i honestly thought that it was awesome. really. you nearly killed me off with the angst that was going on, but yet the sweetness of it all even had ~me~ blushing. i dun really kno how to explain. its like ~gasp~ and then ~crowd of fangurls: aw!~...if you can get what i mean. damn, i really am in such a bubble of excitment cause of this story. so you just keep up the good work ok? laterzz! }
Otaku Sage of Llamas chapter 16 . 10/30/2005
Osol and Kaiba: *chasing Otogi with malltets* Die!

Otogi: Ahh! (O.O)

DD: Osol doesn't like it when someone does that to Katsuya. Kaiba too.

Osol: I am the winner! *doing victory dance*

Kaiba: Never harm my puppy again!

Osol: *suddenly serious again* I can send him to the shadow realm! I possess the Sennen Llama Necklace!

DD: Hikari,I am the yami here.

Osol: Back to the point of this review, the story is pretty good! (_) It is hard to find someone who writes as much as you do which is a good thing!
Sekhamet chapter 21 . 10/18/2005
This is a fantastic story!

I cant wait 4 the epilogue

I am so happy that Otogi got what he diserved he is a

arrogant bastard that deserves to go to hell!

Sorry 'bout' the language

I give it a 9/10 cause i thought it was very original
Miguels-Lover chapter 21 . 9/24/2005
OMGawd! I love this story so much! o

It was so gorgeous and romantic!

Cuteness! *happy dance*

Seto and Jou are the cutest couple of all time, are they not?

Great story, i really loved it, i'm gonna check your other stories now, kk?

MAB LuvR chapter 21 . 8/11/2005
O can't wait for the last chappie! Make it a good one! _
MAB LuvR chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Much as I'd love to go on, I can't as I have to sleep (darn curfew!) But I expect the story to be getting real good!
xXInu-SamaXx chapter 21 . 4/29/2005
I love this story, yes I do say that alot, but only when I feel that's all I can say! The story line is well thought out, and the emotions are cute!

anaraz chapter 21 . 3/4/2005
sweet story
astalder27 chapter 21 . 2/25/2005
omg this was soo good! i loved it!absolutly LOVE IT! i really like how you write the romance, and i had to put this line here

"I love you just the way you are." Seto said, pulling Jou's face to his and kissing him passionately. "Now, stop crying!" Seto grinned, "You have wasted so much tears... I promise I'll make you smile every day, every minute, every second. Tears don't suit your beautiful face." Jou blushed as he gave out a small smile.

"See? I'm starting to make you smile." Seto said, holding Jou's cheek and nuzzling it softly.

this is my favorite FAVORITE line in the whole story!_ *sigh* im such a sucker for happy endings! this is just soo sweet i think i have some more cavities!hehe

i love how u started out slow, with jou and seto not quite sure about their feelings,and then ot progreessing to the end where..*sigh* aww!i loved the ending! seto is such the romantic!

grr that evil otogi! how could he do that to jou?and i loved all the emotions after that!

i loved EVERYTHING! put up another seto/jou fic soon!

Kotomi Kusanagi chapter 5 . 1/4/2005
this is so cute SJ rules! please write more.
Smoocher of Evil chapter 21 . 12/30/2004
Hey awesome story! Um, you reacently asked me to be staff on your C2 group, and I would absolutely love to be the problem is the link I was sent isn't working. Could you please send it again?
Ranma Higurashi chapter 21 . 11/20/2004
So-beautiful! UPDATE SOON!
Nannae chapter 21 . 11/20/2004
OMG! *hugs you* tht was the best story ever omg! *jumps up and down* so good! *gives u a cookie* WOW! yay pleez email me about the epilogue! PLEEZ!