Reviews for A Certain Secret
SciFiLvr13 chapter 4 . 1/14/2014
There are so many stories where Jou's dad is an abusive alcoholic it's always nice to read one where he either isn't one or he gets help and becomes a better person/parent.
FanFicFanGurl101 chapter 21 . 3/3/2006
wow. i was so dazzled by this story. i honestly thought that it was awesome. really. you nearly killed me off with the angst that was going on, but yet the sweetness of it all even had ~me~ blushing. i dun really kno how to explain. its like ~gasp~ and then ~crowd of fangurls: aw!~...if you can get what i mean. damn, i really am in such a bubble of excitment cause of this story. so you just keep up the good work ok? laterzz! }
Otaku Sage of Llamas chapter 16 . 10/30/2005
Osol and Kaiba: *chasing Otogi with malltets* Die!

Otogi: Ahh! (O.O)

DD: Osol doesn't like it when someone does that to Katsuya. Kaiba too.

Osol: I am the winner! *doing victory dance*

Kaiba: Never harm my puppy again!

Osol: *suddenly serious again* I can send him to the shadow realm! I possess the Sennen Llama Necklace!

DD: Hikari,I am the yami here.

Osol: Back to the point of this review, the story is pretty good! (_) It is hard to find someone who writes as much as you do which is a good thing!
Sekhamet chapter 21 . 10/18/2005
This is a fantastic story!

I cant wait 4 the epilogue

I am so happy that Otogi got what he diserved he is a

arrogant bastard that deserves to go to hell!

Sorry 'bout' the language

I give it a 9/10 cause i thought it was very original
Miguels-Lover chapter 21 . 9/24/2005
OMGawd! I love this story so much! o

It was so gorgeous and romantic!

Cuteness! *happy dance*

Seto and Jou are the cutest couple of all time, are they not?

Great story, i really loved it, i'm gonna check your other stories now, kk?

Miguels-Lover
MAB LuvR chapter 21 . 8/11/2005
O can't wait for the last chappie! Make it a good one! _
MAB LuvR chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Much as I'd love to go on, I can't as I have to sleep (darn curfew!) But I expect the story to be getting real good!
xXInu-SamaXx chapter 21 . 4/29/2005
I love this story, yes I do say that alot, but only when I feel that's all I can say! The story line is well thought out, and the emotions are cute!

SETOxJOU FOREVAH!
anaraz chapter 21 . 3/4/2005
sweet story
astalder27 chapter 21 . 2/25/2005
omg this was soo good! i loved it!absolutly LOVE IT! i really like how you write the romance, and i had to put this line here

~

"I love you just the way you are." Seto said, pulling Jou's face to his and kissing him passionately. "Now, stop crying!" Seto grinned, "You have wasted so much tears... I promise I'll make you smile every day, every minute, every second. Tears don't suit your beautiful face." Jou blushed as he gave out a small smile.

"See? I'm starting to make you smile." Seto said, holding Jou's cheek and nuzzling it softly.

~

this is my favorite FAVORITE line in the whole story!_ *sigh* im such a sucker for happy endings! this is just soo sweet i think i have some more cavities!hehe

i love how u started out slow, with jou and seto not quite sure about their feelings,and then ot progreessing to the end where..*sigh* aww!i loved the ending! seto is such the romantic!

grr that evil otogi! how could he do that to jou?and i loved all the emotions after that!

i loved EVERYTHING! put up another seto/jou fic soon!

bri
Kotomi Kusanagi chapter 5 . 1/4/2005
this is so cute SJ rules! please write more.
Smoocher of Evil chapter 21 . 12/30/2004
Hey awesome story! Um, you reacently asked me to be staff on your C2 group, and I would absolutely love to be the problem is the link I was sent isn't working. Could you please send it again?
Ranma Higurashi chapter 21 . 11/20/2004
So-beautiful! UPDATE SOON!
Nannae chapter 21 . 11/20/2004
OMG! *hugs you* tht was the best story ever omg! *jumps up and down* so good! *gives u a cookie* WOW! yay pleez email me about the epilogue! PLEEZ!
Mokuba's Official Glomper chapter 21 . 11/18/2004
MOG:{Breaks free from her chair}They did WHAT?

Metro:XD Hehehe...

Kaiba:O_O

Seth:T-T No!

MOG:...I'm waiting patiently for the last chapter...