Reviews for The Face on the Milk Carton
noobkiller69 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009

youre the worst thing to happen to writing since artheritis and auchwitz

youre worse than hitlers mein kampf
Jonny5 chapter 10 . 10/14/2009
Loved the story. It reminded me of reading those Spider-man novels from a few years ago. My only gripe is that you should put the issue info at the end of the page and use endnotes to point to them, so that it doesn't disrupt your story's flow. I'm looking forwards to reading more form you.
Wolvmbm chapter 10 . 8/29/2009
I ust say the way you ending this chapter is exactly how it turned out in the pages of Spider-girl: with Kaine rescuing Baby May from her captures and reuniting her with her parents when she is a young baby. :)

Also nice bit with the irony of Wilson Fisk losing his wife just as he reagaines his sight. ;)

Plus I enjoyed the warning Peter gaved the Avengers about Osborn, as I can see it coming back to haunt them in the future. ;(

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great series. ;)
Epidot chapter 7 . 7/25/2009
This story has that good 'old school' feel to it. I'm very glad that you kept May (the young one) at her right age. There is just something really 'off' when it comes to accelerated aging.

You really surprised me with the android twist. It is something that has not been used in a while (though it has been done on occations) and you really make it work. I hope you will continue the good work and I'm looking forward to the next update allready.

PS: Sorry for the spelling errors. They are my constant companions.
Wolvmbm chapter 6 . 6/15/2009
I'm enjoy this series so far and I got to ask you...

Do you enjoy the Spider-girl series, created by former Spider-man team of Tom Defalco and Ron Frenz ? :)

Also are you enjoying Spider-man right now, or are not following it due to the events of One More Day ? :-(

Still this was a very clever and great update to your story, and I would like to encourage you to keep up the good work upon such a great idea as it shows just how different life is with just a simple twist or two. ;)
liliaeth chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Nice idea, if it weren't for the fact that Norman Osborn is more than capable of harming or brainwashing a child. And that anyone set up by Osborn to raise the Parker baby, will not have the childs best interests in mind.

Well written chapter.
Thaiz chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
very nice, I havent finish to read it yet... but so far so good :D
Angie King chapter 4 . 10/25/2004
Oh, come on, don't leave it there! Where are the other 6 chapters? I love your writing, keep it up!
GambitsJami chapter 4 . 9/17/2004
Wow. You're *much* better at this then me. I can't begin to express how good this is. Like my favorite comic book writer, Fabian Nizeca, you've left me at a loss for words. Normally I don't read stories when people review mine and ask if I might review them in return but I'm glad I did with this one. (To be fair though, they normally say "now you review me!" and the one other time I followed one of those it came to a story about Gem & The Misfits going to Hogwarts and helping Harry Potter defeat Voldermort. YICK! Couldn't get past the first line.) Everyone should be required to read your stories so they can see how it's suppose to be done.
Darth Skywalker chapter 4 . 9/10/2004
Ama, I hope you mean May, because Peter has been happily married for some time now to MJ and doesn't need to "get her back."

Kirayoshi, thanks for being along for the ride.

1.) Regarding Osborn-your instincts may serve you better than you think.

2.) The lawyer buddy? I will go on the record as saying he WILL make an appearance in this story arc. It's a just a matter of when. :)

3.) Finally, regarding Mayday-she is in the story, as you may obviously have noticed by now ;) but the question remains, what is the link between her and Spider-Girl? IS she Spider-Girl?

Thanks for your reviews, everyone.
Kirayoshi chapter 3 . 9/8/2004
Intriguing...Green Goblin penitent? Why don't I buy that? And the Kingpin is back. Can't wait to see how that plays out. Maybe Peter should look in on his lawyer buddy...

And what a cliffhanger! Is that really Mayday? Count me in as being along for the ride!
ama chapter 3 . 9/7/2004
ive never been a spiderman fan but i cant wait to read the next bit, i admit the first few paragraphs where hard to get into, but the further you went along the more i wanted to know if spiderman would get MJ back and if so how.

The Cure chapter 2 . 9/4/2004
wow, nice story. Please, keep it up!
Kirayoshi chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
A strong start to what looks to be a powerful story. Given that the majority of Spider-Man fics I've seen on are based on the movies, it's refreshing to see one based on the actual comic. And I'm a sucker for any story that shows Peter and MJ as being happily married. Especially enjoyed the MJ/Aunt May scene. Something tells me that things are gonna get interesting...