Reviews for Behind the Roses
minako366 chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Is there more to this or is it just a one-shot, because this is a really nice start.
Inu Kaiba chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Oh. My. God. You are a FABULOUS writer. I don't like Puppyshipping, but I'm sure if I read your work, I'd love it, then get disappointed when I couldn't find any good ones.

I can't even begin to contemplate why you read my work, and I must say, I feel like nothing compared to this beautiful piece of work.

I enjoyed the style it was written in, I enjoyed the hypocritical view and the turnabout twist with Joey being for guyxguy and not girlxgirl, when it is usually the opposite. And though you say it was OOC, I felt that you did an incredibly great job with keeping them IC.

That said, thank you for your review. I was shocked, and I knew my friend Lines said you were a really fabulous author, so I was glad to receive a review from you. I was also glad to see what you enjoyed about the story, instead of what most reviews say. "That was good, please update soon." is really not what a "review" is about.

It's probably abrupt to leave off here, but I have no more to say, except thank you, again.
Shikon-Princess chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
UPDATE! PLEASE!
Sapphos-Daughter chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
*Rolling on floor laughing my ass off* Oh my gosh, Please update really soon, this is just too good to leave like this!
Cerulean San chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Aw... I bet Anzu was telling Yuugi how she loved Shizuka... so cute _! I love Sideship!
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Aw... I liked this one bunches _ Jou's reason for not wanting his sister going out with a girl - not to mention his obsession with icecream - were great. Kawaii!
adele4 chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Mm, Joey’s reason why he doesn’t want his sister to date a girl is perfect. XD

I only feel sorry for Yugi. I'm sure he won’t refuse.
Inuko Metallium chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
aw, sweetness. i love the way you portrayed Shizuka-chan. she's so cute! i kno this was 4 a challenge (the author of the challenge is lucky; no one ever takes my challenges), but if in the future you continue to write girl/girl stories, Mai/Anzu and Isis/Shizuka are both so much cuter than Anzu/Shizuka, dont you think? not that i mind a/s or NEthing...

Seto is rather girly, isn't he? i mean, once u get past his "manly" ice exterior. aw, I love Seto. and i luv Shizuka. just not with each other. that's just not a good couple. most straight couplings in YGO just dont make sense, NEwayz.

oops, i'm blabbing now...
Kaira-chan chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
Typical Jonouchi. Mooching icecream off of his friends. XD I did like it though. Yay for Shoujo-ai! XD

Shizuka is so cute. 3 Anzu to, for that matter. Yay!
MarikzGal4Eva chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
cool. great job.

MG4E!
DarkShadowFlame chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
Okay- this was GREAT! I admit, you had me worried for a second when Joey went "This is wrong", but TYPICAL Joey logic just meant because he couldn't beat up Anzu. ::snickers:: I liked the humor you put into their 'serious discussion'. Shizuka was sweet in describing Anzu (not to mention Honda. Otogi's descriptions were just funny. XD). Nice job on this!

DSF
radiany chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
Why can't I ever read anything of yours without expressing so much emotion?

Can't help but love you to death. Hope you don't mind :D

-R
Baka Muyou chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
Interesting...update soon _
Flying Donuts of DOOM chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
Aw, that was cute! I liked the somewhat non-conclusive ending, it leaves the reader to think about what could come next. Going on my favourites list! The world needs more Yuugiou shoujo-ai! (Especially AnzuxShizuka. My favourite! D)

Much love,

Doom
YO chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
Aw! Kawaii! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

UPDATE UPDATE!

My Yami: SHUT UP! !

Me: I read ALMOST all 187 of yer stories!

_