Reviews for One Seriously Wack Slumber Party
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 6 . 9/17/2008
great story. keep writing. I'm going to write a story where Kagome is trapped in the modern era with 5 or 6 enemies. What its called I have no clue.
Jayde - Lily the Fire Goddess chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Great Chapter!
sum1 chapter 6 . 3/28/2006
*glares at author* gr...crappy...endings...me...no...likey *tackles author*
consumedbylove chapter 5 . 1/15/2006
if you hurt miroku or make another girl touch him or like him yor dead! by the way wt happened to rin and jaken
consumedbylove chapter 4 . 1/15/2006
wtf that was way to short
consumedbylove chapter 3 . 1/15/2006
No! dont make my seshy leave! i love him! and whats happening to your chapters they were so nice an long and miroku is mine! unlessyou wat someone dead keep your girls away from him! he and seshy are my loves!
consumedbylove chapter 2 . 1/15/2006
miroku is mine tell that other girl hands off and tell mioku that kiri (witch is me) loves him and will not bear him a son but many sons and fluffys fate is simmilar their mine all mine
consumedbylove chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
i love yor story because its random and anything could happen and it is long i hate short stories wow i gave compliments im usally pretty mean...your ugly!
ImCraszyAndProudOfIt chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
**rolls artound laughing hysterically at the mental imagery** I LOVE THIS!
sesshygirl3 chapter 6 . 7/30/2005
A few words. KICK. ASS. JOB. :D Way to go! it was an awesome last chapter and an awesome story, period. Keep up the great work!
aragorn the super saiyan chapter 3 . 5/6/2005
that was way to short
moonlightcherish chapter 5 . 4/24/2005
haha! i luv your story its so funny!please update soon.
Rita chapter 4 . 1/31/2005
* twitch, twitch*...scary, much. Um I have only one thing to say to you...your very weird.

Ok so thats 3 things, ok so i should really tell you that i was offended with how you made Sutorii and Akira. You don't know what a true nut could do. Believe me, it ain't pretty. Oh can you do me a itty, bitty, sitty, nitty thing for me? Can you add me too the stowy, pwez. I won't be bad i pwomise. If you do say yesies, the here is vat I look like:

Shoulder length brown/red hair (natural.. i'm serious) tan skin, ya know like the Italians,slim figure, dark green eyes, oh yeah and i am a ATV rider, I ain't jokin', cause i'm from the south. I wear tattered bell-bottems and a tank top that says 'Save The Wolves' and a hat that says ' Honky Tonk' on it. I am one tough broad so don't ever cross me! And thats basically it. Oh von more thing, I would totally luve to beat the crap out of Miroku, if you don't mind.

O-TAY, THATS ALL I ASK AND TRUST ME EVERYTHING THAT I TOLD YOU WAS REAL! I AM NOT MAKING UP A STUPID, FREAKIN', SHITHEAD OF A MARYSUE! so there

Bies person author!,

Rita :D
Rita chapter 4 . 1/31/2005

Bies person author!,

Rita :D
Carmen Dehn chapter 4 . 1/29/2005
*is Abstract Emotion* Hello again! Muahahahahahaha! I'm totally loving this! I can't wait for your next chapter! *grins maniacally before cackling like a mad woman*