Reviews for The Brat Prince
Madcap Minstrel chapter 9 . 6/14/2014
Strange that your Aeris/Sephiroth story got so many reviews, while this one and most of the others are barely commented on.
I thought this story worked quite well. Rufus/Tifa works rather nicely under the right circumstances if you ask me.
sonaralee chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
I loved this story, aside from some spelling/grammatical errors, which didn't interfere too much. What I really liked about it is that I can imagine these characters acting the way you portrayed them. A lot of fanfiction completely distorts the characters. Rufus is my all-time favorite character, and Rufus/Tifa is my favorite couple, and the way you wrote them is so much the way I would imagine them being together! I also like how you didn't just trow them together, but made it build up gradually in a realistic (for the game) setting. Awesome job.
Tishannia chapter 9 . 5/7/2007
Damn. This has been on my 'to-be-read' list for a while now. My Rufus & Tifa love has only been multiplied by this beautiful piece of work!

Great work with this, it's awesome. :]
DemonSurfer chapter 8 . 5/22/2006
Just putting this to correct my other review.

I didn't look at the Author, Sulphy. So I kinda forgot that it's Red that died. You did say all your fics are in the same universe.

Speaking of your fic, I really need to finish up Where The Lost Ones Go. Got stuck at whatever chapter it is that Rufie gets stabbed with the pole from the collapsed building. Yeah. Whenever that is. And then there's the sequal!

Shutting up now.
DemonSurfer chapter 9 . 5/22/2006
Hunted for RuTi(which there should be more of) and found this C2 community. I know this fic is old, but I like to leave reviews anyway. So who died? And who's in a coma? You didn't answer that you know. You didn't say who's dead! Agh!
Lina chapter 9 . 5/21/2006
eek! That ending isn't long enough! but it really is satisfactory and just too purfect! Vincent never really came to my mind until you mentioned him in the end! Now I'm bound to read the next story!

Your fanfics are better than Harry Potter books!
Kit Thespian chapter 9 . 5/4/2006
Hey, this was good! However, the confrontation with Hojo was sadly missing. But I suppose you wrote this before you became a Hojo person. But the story was very good. I like the way you write Rufus. I wouldn't have been one of many crying out for his resurrection in "WTLOG" if I didn't. Now, I'll read the Cid story!
Hakushin chapter 9 . 11/16/2005
Except for some spelling and grammatical errors, I must say that this story is very well written! You make Rufus and Tifa look so darn good together!

Anyway, love your fics and continue on doing such a great job!
Macky chapter 9 . 8/25/2005
Nice story
onyx chapter 9 . 6/22/2005
This was a really sweet story. I really liked the ending. The RufusTifa pairing was excellent. Great job!
ehrgiez chapter 7 . 2/7/2005
one thing tho, you do this a fair bit, should not be

But what I referred to were (was) your fascination with Strife

but

But what I referred to was your fascination with Strife
ehrgiez chapter 5 . 2/7/2005
wow, sweet story! I think your Rufus is one of the best ive read. nice one;)
Riquisel Yutifae chapter 9 . 11/7/2004
Bloody brilliant!

It's splendid. _

I think it's so well-written.
Tacofoolio chapter 9 . 10/28/2004
I liked your story, I think you did a good job with keeping it realistic. I'm wondering about Cait Sith and Red though, because you never mentioned either during the fight or past that point. It was also a little strange how you changed the scene so quickly from the bed to the fight. Overall I think you did a good job with this story, you made the romance between Tifa and Rufus seem as though it could've happened. I'll be sure to read about what happened with Vincent.
SetsuntaMew chapter 9 . 10/26/2004
That. Was. Amazing. Purely marvolous; I love it to little bits and pieces! I can't seem to express how great it was, but it was. And is! And all that fun stuff! AND I LOVE IT! Did I forget to mention that?