Reviews for The Before Time
hkestal chapter 5 . 3/22/2006
This is a great idea! I love how this story is progressing! (spl?) I hope you continue this story!
Moon Brat chapter 5 . 2/11/2005
Sweet! Oh yeah, I wanna see Makoto kick some arse! Go Mako, go Mako...XD Hurry up and update! .
maid400 chapter 2 . 12/26/2004
I like this story, i truly hope that u will continue it in the future. also is Usagi's father Aragon? and if o what happen to his wife? those Usagi have more sisters?
Callisto Star chapter 5 . 12/11/2004
I'm intrigued! So happy to see lots of LotR/SM fics again! I love how you're tying everyone together... I love seeing Usa in Rohan, it just seems to fit for me. And thank you for following the books! *bows in gratitude* Keep it up!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/11/2004
interesting plot continue soon, its intrigued me more then alot of stories i've read in a while
DragonStar chapter 5 . 12/9/2004
Good, good. Is the story going to be mainly centered around the Outers and Usagi since it seems to be concerning the talismans and the crystal? I hope the inner senshi will not be disregarded and given weak roles.
wingnut chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
'That was the only English book she could read and still enjoy it while she was reading it.'

The Lord of the Rings. Thick book. Thick, _heavy_ book.

Bwah?
Xoni Newcomer chapter 4 . 11/14/2004
Please, keep this story going. It's great.
DragonStar chapter 4 . 11/14/2004
Its looking good to me so far. Kinda nice that for once its not set during the Fellowship.
sonar de mercury chapter 4 . 11/14/2004
you made ami a hobbit!
Taiki chapter 4 . 11/14/2004
Good story so far. More out soon please. I can't wait. I like this story a lot. Later!
Xoni Newcomer chapter 3 . 10/5/2004
Very good. Usually, SM/LOTR crossovers are quite lame, but this is clearly not the case. I like a lot the 'mediaeval' speech style that you're using. I also like that you aren't centering everything in Usagi. Sometimes it looks as if she's the only one in the SM series that means something, the way people writes fanfics.
koldy chapter 3 . 10/4/2004
kol
De dromer chapter 3 . 10/4/2004
wow! i never thought a lotr and sailor moon fic could be so good, truth to tell i was a bit wary at first but so far its good!
Ama chapter 2 . 8/29/2004
AND THEN? Come on, I want more! Great work, I didn't know you could do the ye olden days style writing, am very impressed although picturing Moonface speaking that way is odd. Will you be making any fanarts to accompany my story? Hehehehe. Keep it up!