Reviews for Show me Love
bulletwolf chapter 14 . 11/27/2014
PLEASE UPDATE. And are you ever gonna tell us what happened to Faith nine years ago
tie.gray chapter 14 . 3/26/2013
So good. Come back!
CalypsoCoast chapter 13 . 1/16/2013
Please please please pleae update soon! This story is fantastic, buffy and faith reunite after so many years, it's only fair that you continue for them. This is truly an amazing story!
CalypsoCoast chapter 14 . 1/10/2013
this is fantastic! please update soon
Jay chapter 14 . 11/20/2012
Fantastic, I love this story!
webber82 chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Um ... yeah ... so ... another chapter of this fic (and finishing it) would be pretty much the best thing ever. No pressure, but I'm just sayin' it would be awesome.

:D
mymindisonyou chapter 14 . 7/16/2009
This story is really fun! What does Buffy wanna talk about? The fact that she has a slight crush on her best friend? Maybe, maybe not.
amortentiate chapter 14 . 1/14/2009
Please continue this series. You rather left it hanging here!
8BonnieBlue8 chapter 14 . 7/9/2008
Great story, love it. Update if you can, please.
Ley93 chapter 14 . 8/5/2007
dude i loved this it's so good you gotta pms!:D
You Don't But Thanks Anyway chapter 14 . 8/2/2007
Oh come ON, why is it that when people on this site decide to stop writing a story, or get caught up with other things, it always happens RIGHT AT A GOOD PART?

Gr.

*whines* Please

It's really interesting

Ah!
You Don't But Thanks Anyway chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
O i've only read the first chapter but i like the way you set it up, it reminds me of lemony snicket hahaha

cute so far
azninsomneac chapter 14 . 7/23/2007
this is such a great story, i remember reading this awhile ago, and now i'm hooked again. cant wait till your next update!
DSFJSDKLJF chapter 14 . 5/13/2007
I LOVE THIS STORY! I know you haven't updated in a while, but this story is awesome!

-K
Cryptic Shadow chapter 14 . 4/22/2007
i'm really liking your stories...keep up the good work