Reviews for Deprived
Topaznik-Citrine chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
"Dreams are for meeting dead people and making love."

That had to be the best line I've read in any story in quite a while. I loved it, it's my favorite, and I liked it so much I actually logged in (which I'm usually too lazy to do) to just tell you that.
P.S: Great story, by the way. Superbly poetic.

~Yasu
megamiyume11 chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Absolutely stunning. I love the way this was written.
Ai Koden chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
i really liked this one. (SangoxNaraku) fanfics are my favorite and its nice to rea a good one like this. luved it!
shadowsasuke chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
WRITE MORE WRITE MORE! I LOVE THIS FANFIC! IVE READ IT 7 TIMES!
Raihu chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
And how I missed ::this:: one, the world will perhaps never know.

(It was the earliest upload. Bottom of the page. That's my only excuse.)

It's eerie, I tell you, to read this pairing first in a modern-day setting and then in a more conventional timeline. Either way it's delicious because it's forbidden, but there's something unmistakeably different about the way things have to be done. Part of it could be atmosphere. The rest I'm not sure.

This fic didn't twig as powerful a reaction from me, though it's still solid in its own right. I think I stumbled upon it too late; you've written fics that have been much darker and more lurid since this one. If there's one thing to be said for it, however, it's that the absolute anathema of (literally) sleeping with the enemy is presented so casually. Bit by bit you can't help believing that it ::must:: be okay.

That slow infiltration of limits and morals - it's almost freakish, but when all's said and done, I wouldn't dare lie and say that I didn't enjoy myself.

Such a glorious pairing. And you wrote it before most had even dreamed such a thing possible! There's envy mixed in with my admiration, and I suspect there always will be.
InkiKokoro chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Wow, that was really wonderful. I'd love to see you take off on this. It's really quite lovely. Naraku/Sango pairings (which are my favourite) are few and far between, and especially good ones.
Pyrinsomniac chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Bizarre...

I like the way you wrote it, though, the style is very effective.
iDOitALL chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
okay...
FullMoonWolf98 chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Ok Im like totally confused as to whats happening here I mean like well oh what the hell can you just clear this up for me? By the way my name is Kayla and It would be cool to be Inuyasha freak friends. Send me an e-mail

Sango-Miroku

HowlingTohoe
Yomiori-Wolfdemon chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
Awesome, never read a Sango/Naraku fic before, and frankly, this is probably going to be the only one I'll ever read. Knowing that pairings like this are ever so rare. Anywho, this was kickass and I loved it beyond all reason. Hooray.
EcstasyOfSesshoumaru chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
Wow, that was odd, kinda confusing, but oddly enough I liked it.
Ayrith chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
Love. This. To. Pieces.

.Beautiful.
Geeky Blue Strawberry chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
Weirdness rules all. And you win. Keep writing.
Ariyana chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
The perspective is kind of confusing. I don't know how quite to put it. It needs better clarification. But the subject is interesting.
CWolf2 chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
I like it though the ending was kind of confusing. I like Sango's thoughts throughout the story. Good work.