Reviews for A Stranger to Friends
My heart
Alerix Slynn chapter 11 . 5/18/2017
This is fantastic! I would love to see more if you decided to keep writing :)
YO chapter 11 . 5/9/2017
This is so amazing! I really hope you continue it. I mean, this is way different from most AU fics because Leo doesn't hate Harry. And also cause Remus is dead and Sirius, James and Lily don't know about Harry. It'll be really fun to see them all find out. AND LEO HAS A CLUE! I knew that Apparation licence would come back to bite Harry in the ass. THANKS YOU FOR THIS! AND PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
pauc1115 chapter 11 . 5/3/2017
Please continue writing, I love your story, I feel that you only left it in a cliffhanger to torture your poor readers. Please follow the story.
zuphie chapter 11 . 8/25/2016
I am so creeped out by the kid behind the door and crying baby thing like, you have no idea. I can only hope that plan to rescue your readers someday with this knowledge!
But for real. I am so fascinated by this story and the fact that it's Harry's choice and that he's developing healing powers over time in this other world (and not just showing up with them and a flimsy super harry explanation). Also, the door thing! What the hell is happening with Remus? And then Harry? Ack!
juniper294 chapter 11 . 8/23/2016
loved reading this story, even though Im left with this horrible cliffhanger! I love the Potter family dynamics, and I like the hints the family has been getting about Apollo/Harry. thanks for sharing!
KiaraWangWilliams chapter 11 . 7/22/2016
NOOOO! WHy did you stop writing!? You were SO close to revealing who Harry truly is! I truly hope you continue this awesome story.
Lord worth chapter 11 . 12/25/2015
wow its been more then a decade still nobody has adopted this story very sad i use to love this story...
Boooklover12 chapter 11 . 12/5/2015
Ack! WHY! That was horrible! Why, oh why would you leave off on that terrible tortuous cliffhanger! Evil! Evil, I say! Please, please, continue!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/3/2015
UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPATE!UPAT
Guest chapter 11 . 11/21/2015
Well, I'm sorely late to the party, but I really hope you Update one of the days! Your story is incredible. Though, I would like to point out that I was getting some Sirius/Lily vibes there for a minute, which put a smile on my face, haha.
aalens chapter 11 . 8/30/2015
What a hell of a point to abandon this fic at! I am off to mourn quietly by my lonesome for a while.
Seriously, if you do ever come back to writing this story, there will be wild celebrations.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/7/2015
It's been a decade.
Final chapter 11 . 4/23/2015
Update, or you've killed me, you sick mother-fucker! You don't leave that good of an update and not update for 10 years!
Namevush chapter 11 . 3/14/2015
I love this story please update fast cant wait to know what happens next