Reviews for Night Thoughts
Some.Random.Person.Here chapter 1 . 1/6/2002
That was really good, liked it a lot, very well written.
Freebird1 chapter 1 . 10/11/2001
nice story portray's Ryoko's character nicely. Tenchi's of course always in stories are OOC but this story had a good mood and flow
Krazzzyone1988 chapter 1 . 6/24/2001
I'm sure I've read this before, but whether I've reviewed it blows my mind. Great job on this story, it's so cute, and I love the S&M bit! -.-
Ryoko-chan chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 5/9/2001
Fantastic in a good kind of way :D
fireflyrains chapter 1 . 4/28/2001
I just love this story, well I love all of your stories in general. Ryoko is my fav. character and you portray her so nicely without smudging her true character.
Viper chapter 1 . 4/20/2001
That was soooooooooooooo good, you should write more!
heero0079 chapter 1 . 4/20/2001
i think its cool. you should add more
beth m chapter 1 . 4/12/2001
v. cute
Kitty-Chan Not signed in chapter 2 . 4/3/2001
good story!
Mako-clb chapter 1 . 3/21/2001
Kinda cute, if a bit sappy, especially for Ryoko.
UnholyDragoon chapter 2 . 3/20/2001
hmmmmmmmmmmm...Not sure I understand why this is a second chapter. Maybe another version? Try combining them both into just one Scene, mebbe that will work better. Still an excellent story though.
Mike Fenton chapter 1 . 2/10/2001
Uh... What can one say, but cliche! Really!

* A few bumps here and there, but this story has nice flow. I like the breezy style and the light mood. It goes well with this kind of story.

* Try as I might, I couldn't help imagining this bed-scene. I'm a sucker for bed-scenes-but the dialog kept ruining it. The reflective material is well-studied, but it's a little too reflective. The more you think about a situation like this, the less sense it makes, and the less you believe the story. It really soars, at first, but then it comes crashing down.

* Where this story really gets cliche is that ridiculous Disney-style ending. That was painfully disappointing. After all that dialog, though, it wasn't too unexpected.

SSJ4 BROLI: Good bedroom scenes never get this reflective. Keep working on it, though. I think you might be on to something. (Although, I'm not sure you'll like where it's leading.)
dicky chapter 1 . 2/7/2001
awwwwwww...
kimiko chapter 1 . 2/7/2001
That is so kawaii _ Tenchi and Ryoko forever!