Reviews for Avoiding Humiliation
nightkitty555 chapter 5 . 12/17/2012
This is really interesting, and I wish it would continue again.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 5 . 1/17/2012
I wonder what the in-laws would say.

Great story so far. :)
Darque Hart chapter 5 . 11/22/2011
You've not updated this in SIX years? I'm glad I only just found it or I'd have cut it loose by now. It's a good story and I do hope you'll continue it -in a timely manner! People do tend to lose interest when updates span weeks, much less years.
pianoplayer23 chapter 5 . 11/21/2011
I just discovered this fic today, and I am definitely intrigued to see how you develop their relationship, and bring it through all the coming events!
writeratheart007 chapter 5 . 11/19/2011
Ok I've seen alot of variations on this type of premiss but never one PURELY because of the fact neither wanted to be humiliated normally he's being bullied into it by Dumbledor. I have to say I'm very impressed and can't wait to read more!
RawenclawBabe chapter 5 . 11/19/2011
Interesting story so far. Although, Lavender Brown is in the same year as Harry, Ron and Hermione, why would she go back to Hogwarts for another year. Is she about to fail her NEWTs?
FlittterKat chapter 4 . 12/19/2010
Your story is very believable and in character. I've enjoyed reading what you've posted so far. I hope you'll come back to it someday.
Nrc chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Just read your chapter 4. Keep writing. You are doing great.
blueacidpop chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
please please please please update, i need [NEED!] more of this story! please *grovels and begs*
Ranekaera chapter 4 . 10/13/2007
I usually like reading the HGSS fics, but lately, they all seem to be too...convenient... intentionally setup, when there are so many other possibilities, and I really like yours. You keep all the characters in check and as they should be, and for that, I thank you.

jessicariddle87 chapter 4 . 3/25/2007
please keep up the fantastic work! I'm loving this story!
Valour01 chapter 4 . 12/18/2006
Ok - need another chapter here:)
a lee en chapter 4 . 10/14/2006
This is a great take on the Marriage Law challenge. It's so different from the others I've read. I'd really like to see you continue it. Please update!

sunsethill chapter 4 . 8/9/2006
As I was looking for Marriage Law fics that I can read without blushing, I noticed that you had updated this one recently. I hope that you will continue to write this one. I always enjoy the chapters where Hermione has to tell Ron and Harry, and I enjoy watching Snape meet her parents. Have fun!
Lady Zamirah Moonstar chapter 4 . 7/14/2006
omg please gomme more more!