Reviews for Castles In The Sky
thinknpink chapter 21 . 6/16/2007
I adored this story! You're a great writer. I have so much enjoyed all the stories I have read of yours. Keep up the great work writing other stories! :o)
girliegirl64 chapter 21 . 6/1/2007
tehehe. so im awesome. i finished reading this story today as well, arent i jsut the most dedicated fan you got? haahha.

So this was your fist tree hill fic... not bad... not good either... you want to know why i say that because this is just FRIGGIN AMAZING! haahhaha

i scarred you didnt i? teeheh.

Oh boy, this is not fair. Even as a first time OTH writter you did amazing. I loved it times 23432. I couldn't believe some of the things that happened and im not going to be shy, i;ll admit i cried like a baby when Peyton died. I couldn't believe that (hey im such a pathan fan, not even funny lol) but yeah.

I dont read much Naley so when I do its extra extra special. And I really liked this one. It was good, and well written and the idea was good.

SO, yeah... I think im out of words from the last review i sent. Basically all the compliments i left in my last review (mirror of reality) can be brought over and copied into here. cause this was just as good...

I want to apologize now for not reading your ongoing fics right now. Im kind of scarred to start reading them, because you tend to write like 200 chapters and Im inpatient and ill bug you like everyday to update and i just dont think i cant sit there waiting for you to finish the story. ill just wait till you finish up lol.

anyways, good luck and good job
cloverish chapter 21 . 4/28/2007
Awh, this one was pretty cute, yet really short.

It's just too sad that Peyton had to die, she looked so fragile all along. I feel bad for her.
othluva chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
omg this story is so amazing... great job
Mandy M Dee chapter 21 . 12/23/2006
hahahi read this al in one sitting, this was amazing great job
Mandy M Dee chapter 12 . 12/23/2006
this story is amazing. you have such an amazing way with this whole story making process, lol. i mean you think of like 97987987 differnt kinds of stories, and each one you make is so freaking awesome! i think you should be a writer for one tree hill!
AngelLuva chapter 21 . 7/30/2006
aww.. that was sweet but the end was kinda rushed.. like i thought there would be a little more but i liked it anyway! :)
fieldranked chapter 21 . 12/18/2005
Another amazing fiction from you! I love every single one of your fic's that I have read so far! They are all awesome!
emmalee05 chapter 21 . 11/9/2005
Such a great story! I love how you wrote Haley's love for Nathan...it was so wonderful to read! When Nathan told her he didnt love her it was heartbreaking...such angst!
Anarchist278 chapter 21 . 6/10/2005
That was a great story. Its interesting looking back at work you did prior to When It Comes. I'm going to go read some of your others now.
Anarchist278 chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
Hey I know I'm majorly behind the times reading this story but I decided to feed my addiction to your writing by going and having a read of some of your other stories. Seems good so far.
southernwannabe chapter 21 . 4/9/2005
Aw... but what is with you and Haley getting raped? She seems so vulnerable. Well, none the less, great writing!
x blue belle x chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
what is the INCIDENT

anyways...i may or may not continue reading this story

maybe, because it seems pretty good so far

and maybe not since i'm currently reading when it comes and you update so fast that i have to keep up!

anyways i'll probably read more!
ilvjameslafferty chapter 21 . 2/10/2005
aw i loved it so much i wish u would write a sequal
Nathan's Manna chapter 21 . 12/10/2004
Loved the story! I'm a HUGE Naley fan too. So I can't wait to read more of your stories. I too am continually writing, so I can't wait to post more stories, and read yours as well!