Reviews for Three Loving Girls and One Loving Boy
Guest chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
well i have to say ur chapters r short and i don't understand whats going on but over all its prity good

-Vegeta's girl
dbzamywinxchic chapter 22 . 6/28/2012
dude seriously that was a messed up ending
dbzamywinxchic chapter 19 . 6/28/2012
i LOVE viola
DemonForce chapter 22 . 2/16/2011
buddy, how old are you? like 10?

nobody would marry someone after one date!

and if you told 3 girls you were going on a date with them, one after the other. i think they would be pretty pissed.

also your story is rushed. no real character development and the bra/goten relationship was fairly pointless.

try be more detailed. 1,000 words a chapter isnt that great. and if the chapters are such a pain to write, dont bother and wait for people to beg you to continue
Godan chapter 22 . 9/6/2010
i hate the sad ending only if never mind im too evil MUHAAAAHAHAHHAH lets just saiy not Bra but Valese tee hee it was a great story good luck on your other ones
david chapter 22 . 6/24/2010
wow!

this story was pretty good

like a 8.7/10

man...

I miss dbz and dbgt :(

does cartoon network still show them?
holihua29 chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
great story
TT chapter 21 . 5/15/2006
Do not fret.. Brain freezes are common among idiots like me. I commend you, my fellow idiot. I get brain freezes when I stuff ice pops in my mouth.. or when I drank all that soda due to the spiciness of that stupid pepper.

Well, your story was HORRIBLE. I hated it! Actually, no. I liked it. It was funny. But sadly, it will come to a halt. La la la! BRA AND GOTEN FOREVER!

I'm talking to you now. Yeah.

Hello.

FED ME!
mysterygal02 chapter 20 . 5/7/2006
Nice!
livelylaura12 chapter 21 . 3/21/2006
aw...i am kinda sad that u r going to put a stop to it, but i totally understand why u feel the need 2 so i have no problem with it, but this is a good story! :)
wtf chapter 20 . 3/1/2006
just finish it for God's sakes...
kudos2u07 chapter 21 . 1/31/2006
oh please oh please put a new chapter! I lvoe htis story! thanks\kudos2u07
TorankusuGohan chapter 21 . 1/30/2006
It's kind of sad that you're thinking of just pulling this story down like that. You have to remember that this is YOUR story that YOU'RE writing for yourself. Whatever anyone else thinks really shouldn't matter (I'm talking about those who didn't like it and want to stab a knife through it, lol). But ultimately it's your decision. I personally thought your story was quite good, and for you to get so close to the end to just abruptly say "see ya later," it's quite a shame. Coming from a fellow writer, you should at least put a conclusion in place of this author note chapter, and leave your story up for everyone else to enjoy, since it is quite good.
livelylaura12 chapter 20 . 12/2/2005
good chapter! :)
livelylaura12 chapter 19 . 7/28/2005
Its a pretty good story, just please review soon! I kkonw( supposed to be know) u have school and stuff, but just PLEASE update! i think this is a really good story that is worth updating, so...there's my review! u rock!