Reviews for My December
LabyFan23 chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
Dude! PLEASE update! I LOVE it so far! Please update!
The Lady Elrond chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
I love ur story. It is passionate and wellwritten. Thanks for ur review on my fanfiction, I like it wen people r truthful. I have abandoned my Leeloo/Zorg story bcoz thanks to u I have realised it was dumb and anyway it wasnt special, just sumthing I had a dream about lol. Next time I'll stick to Korbin/Leeloo or Zorg's past stories. Anyway...I love your story and thanks for your advice.
Rosie Real chapter 2 . 8/23/2005
Hola. Muy bien, muy bien. This story makes me cry and sigh at the same time. I love Zorg and I am glad for more stories of him... so sad! Very good words-you know how to bring about feelings! I like very much so! -Rosa
Darth Gilthoron chapter 2 . 7/25/2005
Well, you claim you have no idea how to get it moving, but you certainly did. :-) Action! *drools happily*

Interesting that you portray Zorg as a fighter, he rather struck me as a non-combatant, but the movie leaves that open,so everyone can use his own interpretation. :) I wouldn't try to write in his dialect, though, it looks a bit odd.
M.B. Jones chapter 2 . 7/19/2005
Yay! You updated! Please continue, I can tell this is going to get good.
M.B. Jones chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
That was a great start! I encourage you to continue, please! I look forward to the next chapters! Keep up the good work
Darth Gilthoron chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
Hello, my name is Rudolf, and I'm the author of the only other Zorg fic around here (freshly posted).

I would like to say that I liked the first chapter of your story and that I'm looking forward to future installments. :-)

Only point of criticism: it's probably "icicles" you mean at the end of the first paragraph, not "ice sickles" :-)