Reviews for My December
Mkis chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Hey! I am sorry to inform that your story has been stolen by another FFN user. Check user neptunestellacruzvargasgasligh and their story Only Time. In case you'd like to get instructions on how to proceed in taking the stolen version down from FFN, please PM me.
LabyFan23 chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
Dude! PLEASE update! I LOVE it so far! Please update!
The Lady Elrond chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
I love ur story. It is passionate and wellwritten. Thanks for ur review on my fanfiction, I like it wen people r truthful. I have abandoned my Leeloo/Zorg story bcoz thanks to u I have realised it was dumb and anyway it wasnt special, just sumthing I had a dream about lol. Next time I'll stick to Korbin/Leeloo or Zorg's past stories. Anyway...I love your story and thanks for your advice.
Rosie Real chapter 2 . 8/23/2005
Hola. Muy bien, muy bien. This story makes me cry and sigh at the same time. I love Zorg and I am glad for more stories of him... so sad! Very good words-you know how to bring about feelings! I like very much so! -Rosa
Darth Gilthoron chapter 2 . 7/25/2005
Well, you claim you have no idea how to get it moving, but you certainly did. :-) Action! *drools happily*

Interesting that you portray Zorg as a fighter, he rather struck me as a non-combatant, but the movie leaves that open,so everyone can use his own interpretation. :) I wouldn't try to write in his dialect, though, it looks a bit odd.
M.B. Jones chapter 2 . 7/19/2005
Yay! You updated! Please continue, I can tell this is going to get good.
M.B. Jones chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
That was a great start! I encourage you to continue, please! I look forward to the next chapters! Keep up the good work
Darth Gilthoron chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
Hello, my name is Rudolf, and I'm the author of the only other Zorg fic around here (freshly posted).

I would like to say that I liked the first chapter of your story and that I'm looking forward to future installments. :-)

Only point of criticism: it's probably "icicles" you mean at the end of the first paragraph, not "ice sickles" :-)