Reviews for Just Over Your Shoulder
AnimeOtakuBara chapter 23 . 12/22/2010
I think you should just try replacing the text of the chapters. Otherwise someone could get confused if both versions are up.
lori chapter 23 . 10/8/2010
oh please finish the story, it is a well worth story that deserves to be finished, you wrote this when you were sixteen your did a great job, i love mort romances, i would like to see mort and carmen get married, if their love is strong they can make it threw anything together. i'll be waiting for you updates, i'm an old fan and i'll always be a fan of your i love your stories.
lori chapter 22 . 10/3/2010
i reread this story again, it's a great story, please finish the story, i would like to see mort and carmen be married and happy like they deserve to be this story needs to be finished, i hope you'll finish it soon. it deserves to be finished.
Anonymous Echo chapter 22 . 1/11/2010
Well that was sure a huge fucking twist. XD Awesome job. I love it.
lori chapter 22 . 9/11/2009
wow! this is a great story, i just couldn't stop reading it,

please do update it, it want to read more, now that shooter

is gone maybe now mort and carmen can get married unless

this rob tries to stop them because he still loves carmen,

but we know mort would win. your a awesome writer, keep

writing.
Sly chapter 22 . 3/26/2008
GODDAMNIT!

i loved this story. ive read it in one hour or summink coz i couldnt stop reading.

its just PERFECT. *_*
Dawnie-7 chapter 22 . 9/22/2007
Wowsa. Welcome back to this neck of the woods. Congrats on all the great news as well!

You're right, it's beena while since they've had any good news. This might the big break :D
Cesar chapter 21 . 12/20/2006
Oh my god, wow that was an amazing story!

I just stayed up all night reading it and now I've got to the end I feel sad!

Poor Carmen, poor Mort poor everyone (except Shooter coz he's jsut not good...)

I hope she's okay!

Is that the end? Will I never know if she's okay?

Oh what a dilema.

But anyways that was a great story, thanks.

x
Catt chapter 21 . 9/23/2006
Holy F#$ ! That was mindblowing, like a shock of icy water to the whole system. It was all set up and I didn't see it till it caught me right between the eyes. The seven year old with trauma induced amnesia, Carmen being able to dream of Shooter, her knowing what he looked like before having seen his picture, her using the southern slang "ain't," her researching all that, 'you have something of mine.' Holy fing s $& monkeys. I can't believe I did not catch that, knew there was a underlying connection yet I didn't see it. Bravo, I give you many kudos and applause. The story was so well played out, fit together so perfectly and left me just as shocked as The Secret Window. Shooter's background was a great add in as were the correlation of his victim's names: Amelia-Amy, Kenneth-Ken, Thomas-Tom, Theodore-Ted. All the connections make me wonder: Did Shooter crash the branch onto Carmen's car when she was trying to tell Mort and was Mel really a suicide? Then when Carmen was telling him it would all be okay and then the whole "Bye, Daddy" and Mort having to watch it all gave me shivers and tear-filled eyes. Amazing. A shock to the system.
Mizu-Magaru-Sensei chapter 11 . 3/27/2006
This is really good! Keep up the good work!

Love & Peace,

Mizu Magaru
Skylark Rose chapter 21 . 2/21/2006
This is really good, you should update, can't wait to hear more!

*Courtney*
Jon'ic Recheio chapter 21 . 2/8/2006
UPDATE! You have to update this! It's great! Keep up the good work.
iCraft chapter 5 . 2/3/2006
hey this story sounds awesome, i can't wait to read more!
Gina chapter 21 . 12/4/2005
You a wonderful writer. I kinda thought she was gonna die... Its very good though. I loved chapter 8. .
Dawnie-7 chapter 21 . 11/29/2005
Whoa whoa whoa! Talk about a twist! I fuckin' love it!