Reviews for Contact
Nicky Gabriel chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
That's really excellent idea for their first meeting :)

Will there be more?

Nicky
Space Surfer chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Hey i thought this chapter is fantastic...is there gonna be more? I really wanna know what happens.

Space

:-D
Ecri chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
I just found this story and I loved it! Well-written, great plot, and I love the way you describe things from Starsky's Point of View. This is really good. Please write more.
Aenisses Thai chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
I've been meaning to get back to this story-and wow, I'm glad I did. Excellent characterizations, and an action-packed and suspenseful plot. Your descriptions are as visual and evocative as ever-I can practically taste the dust in the museum!

Besides the witty lines (herd of elephants with jackhammers is particularly effective), the thing I enjoyed most was the natural flow of the dialogue, and the equally natural development of the relationship between Starsky and Hutch. Those two were born to be undercover cops, I tell ya...maybe in more ways than one.

Anyway, superb job as usual-and good luck on any future endeavors in this category...or any other. :P

A
Aureantes chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
I really like this one as a very believable "how they met" story-especially because it's in Starsky's voice and doesn't dumb him down like a lot of fics seem to...the whole adolescent train of thought and the description of Hutch's behaviour are great-and the way they latch into that special near-telepathy of glances. As an explanation of the two of them together, it seems virtually canonical, the logic is so sound. Plus, actually, the idea of Starsky being the one to "make the first move"-as it's very noticeable in the series how he's the one always trying to think up new things to do, new restaurants to try-the whole relationship-maintenance enchilada.
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
Can't believe I didn't read this sooner! Very cute story on how the boys met, loved how in sync they were with each other right from the get-go! Thanks!
Carpe Di chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
Really well-written and involving. It particularly rings true to me that Starsky is attracted by Hutch's intensity more than anything else.
Bohemia86 chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
Hey I thought this chapter was an absolute gem. You manage dto capture so well the beginnings of well known traits that the boys would grow up to encompass. I loved the 'seemed like a good idea at the time' reference. It's little details like that that make this story worth reading. Please continue as i'm sure there a few more advnetures that the guys could get up to in that museum, even though if this chapter was left as a stand alone it does the characters' justice and the final line would lead nicely up to 'years later..and where the series started. It's great
Sophie chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
This is great story! Keep up the great work and update soon! I can't wait to read more :D
Freakizimi chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
I must admit, when I saw the plot for thsi one, I did think it would be one of thsoe AU stories that never quite work out. Wrong!This is really in character and excellently written, it's not as mushy as some fanfics can get! I'm guessing that's not easy to do, so well done! More please? Pretty please? :D
kathy chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
Very believable dialogue. I like the meeting. It's easy to suspend disbelieve that Starsky and Hutch are meeting at this age. Can't wait for the rest.
Montana chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Great story! I love the younger years take. As a lot of other people have said, it is so canon! Keep up with the very excellent work and update soon!
Starsky's Strut chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Great start! Can't wait for more...

Love the "early days how-they-met" idea.
nash chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
this is fantastic, please write more!
Susan217 chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
I adore this. You have a kanck for Starsky's voice. Their relationship is painted beautifully by you. Can't wait for more.