Reviews for The Cleansing Rain
MissVenusVixen chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
Well, who raped him? I'm going to say it was archer for the sake of resting my brain.
Haru Inuzuka chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
Damn it, this is the second time you've made me cry~! TT_TT As soon as I read this line- 'Ed looked down trying to keep his face hidden, he couldn't bare to look at Roy he felt so dirty so tainted, he never knew something that him and Roy shared intimately would be stripped and torn away from him so violently, so painfully.' -I realised what happened. Though, I had already somewhat suspected...poor Ed-kun. ( At least Roy is, and always will be, there for him...
Kisama-sama chapter 2 . 3/24/2011
Poor Ed! This was great, i luved it! :)
wishfulliving89 chapter 2 . 3/12/2011
love it. very sweet an cute. not very much a/u at all.
animemanga-lover15 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
nice story. really liked it.
Horselvr4evr123 chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
AMAZING! Simply amazing. Keep up the great work! I hope to read the second chapter soon!
amy-louise11 chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
aww! yeah i really love the tenderness, and how they werre so close just from talking!

really really good
Reasons For Laughing chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Hey, remember me? previously Angel of Re.? Yo...That was freaking good! I agreed with your thingy at the beginning, too many fics are like that...this was a nice change.

Cheers!
Shuichi-Neko chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
This is an excellent story with Roy and Ed. When I read it I actually felt that their feelings and the characters were real. You are an excellent writer.
RoyEd Lover chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Oh, God... That was so beautiful. I cried.
RejectedAndLoved chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Hello, sorry for taking so long to review. I only have one computer with internet and my mom was on it for the past few days. Also there was that Harry Potter Midnight party. _ Any way I read this before but I was lazy and didn't review! Better late then never. This was wonderful. I love stories like these. And you captured the emotion really well. It gave me shivers! Now Im gonna read ch 2 so I can put the peices together.

Ja Ne
Salazarfalcon chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
This is positively gorgeous, I love it!
Dem-chantoo lazy to log in chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
ONLY 8 REVIEWS? This story deserves more. I enjoyed this writing...*smiles* it warmed my heart and it was so cute...Great Job! _
i love athrun chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
IT IS GOOD BUT DO A NEW CHAPTER!
Lisle chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Still not enough... Waiting for more!