Reviews for CHEMICAL LOVE
thibbs65 chapter 16 . 8/6/2014
r u going to finish this story
czars chapter 16 . 6/29/2013
bummed you didn't finish it. I would have liked to seen what they would have done for college. at they went public.
czars chapter 10 . 6/28/2013
it is 3 am and my eyes burn but I don't think I can stop reading. it is just too good.

Nathan is just the right amount of asshole and sweetheart. ugh.
I'm kinda hoping for a sad ending.
Mrs Christian Grey0607 chapter 16 . 9/15/2011
Amazing story can't wait for you to update it.
kutebloo chapter 16 . 11/5/2009
omg! wat the heck? did nathan run away from the scene that haley's mom just made? he didnt help haley at all? what was that "sound" his hearing? is he on drugs or sumthng? lolz and what did he want to tell haley? and why was he hiding on the hall?

i know it's been 4 years, but pleas PLEASE PLEASE! at least finish this story! just answer my questions if that helps. PLEASE! :)
yelnatsstanley chapter 16 . 5/25/2009
That chapter confused the hell out of me, but it was really good...update soon
weens chapter 16 . 4/30/2009
Argh! Why did you stop this story, you must must must finish it. So many questions, what did Nathan want to tell Haley, Will they leave eachother and go to different schools, will Nathan go to Brown against his father wishes, will Haley stay behind in Tree Hill to help her mother? Please finish this story. You are an awesome writer. Get your mo-jo back and finish this. I know it has been a while but this is so far turning into one of my favorites.
bels81172 chapter 16 . 12/13/2008
why did you drop this story it is one of the best ive read definately pick it back up
Jump In A Hole chapter 16 . 12/25/2007
I kind of found this randomly. It's really good. Sucks that you didn't continue. I'm gonna wonder forever what happens after Haley's mom spazes in her drunkeness.
Sh0eless chapter 16 . 12/21/2007
this is heartbreakn.g..wat's going to happen next?
Naley James chapter 16 . 10/18/2007
Don't really like the way this story seems to have ended..how about giving us something hopeful and happy and Naley to end the story with?
Emily chapter 16 . 8/13/2007
This is so good! But it seems like you never finished. You kinda left me hanging. Oh, well.
ejc717 chapter 16 . 7/13/2007
so are you going to write anymore? i really like your stories.
babiiSCARS23 chapter 16 . 5/31/2007
hii...im a new member at fanfic and i was reading ur story...ilove it...plz are u going 2 finish it plz i really really like it ...its like one of the best stories ive read and trust me ive read quite a bit...so plz if u can try and finish it

xnaleyluvx chapter 16 . 5/4/2007
why did this story stop? its great, UPDATE!