Reviews for When Happy Endings Die
couroo chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
*whack whack whack * its so * sniff sniff* beautiful
Senile-felineS chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I don't know if anyone will see this, but i just wanted to say that this story was so moving. The end reminded me of the end of the original hunchback of notredamme.
Tallest Phoenix chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
AAGHH... yaoi again... still, good storytelling...
touched with tears chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
WOW! no other word for your fanfic. it's so sad and touching -i even cried 'snif, snif'. i do hope you would carry on with lots and lots more of fanfics. really, really, really loved it. :]
Songofsilence chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
that was really sad:( :runs away crying: but you did a really good job on it:)
Sifauna Auria chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
this is so good. i really enjoyed reading it. beautiful descriptions. good job.
Anonymous Lord Krayon Fangirl chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
That was beautiful. Your description were amazing, and I loved the last few sentences. You have quite the talent.
shadoewhunter chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
i enjoyed this a lot. i like that idea of the "nothings that are left behind". very thoughtful. good job!
Iverin chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
That was good, but... I HATE YOU! THAT WAS SO SAD! ?_? *stumbles away bawling*
KentoO chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
Oi that was good your descriptive in a modest but stuning way and trust me it wasn't morbid.
foxhiei chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
i really liked the story. it showed that love can cause a person to die
Draven chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
*whacks muse cross the head*"Do your job will ya ?" Anywho, awsome I was most should send your work into Kara.I think she would like then thats just me, I really dont think at all...at laest I dont...think.I have to dwell on this some more,BYE!
Trickster Kitsune chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
I love this story... o_o... It so sad and tragic... And I love how you wrote it so it seems like the reader is the one exploring the castle.

But really, this story kind of ended in a sort of happy ending... Raenef gets to be with Eclipse forever in death. _

I will be watching you for more Demon Diary stories!