Reviews for Misfits are a Mystery
Ann Onymous chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
"Can I see the body?" Arcade asked excitedly. "I’ve never seen a dead body before! I’ve been reading a book on crime detection and I may have some theories! Oh please let me see the body!"

"Uh fine…" Sgt. Jones backpedaled. "But don’t bother coming to the station, we’ll bring it to you!"

-Love those movie references!
Luc Star chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
hahahahhaa... i love XI. ahahahah... he's probably the most interesting of characters i've come across in a long time. great story.
Silver Kitsune chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
THAT was hilarious. My mom thought i'd gone insane because i was laughing so hard.
CallistoLexx chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Wonderful! I love it! I especially love the part about Clue!
drewboy62 chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
lolol - oh man! The ever feared and classic return of the game of the clue! And in the case of the Misfits, all the arguments that go along with it. And we also got to learn more about Arcade's hobbies. It's nice to see that he's slowly getting a tad bit more diverse. I can also see more of Xi's feral side seems to be showing these days - the housecat side that is..hehe.

I would have liked to see a little bit more involvement with Angelica and Lina though. It was good that Arcade got a little bit more spotlight, but you are still leaving out the 2 newest additions to the Misfits and that kind've sucks considering as how new they are. This is just a side note on them, but personally I think you need to do a side story that focuses mostly on them, and perhaps the other more often ignored members of the Misfits like Arcade, Xi, Spyder, and possibly even Trinity. It could be a kind've thing where they get to prove that they can hold their own as well as the rest of the Misfits. Plus I think that it would be a good challenge for you try to write mostly about the Misfit characters that seem to get ignored so much of the time. That's just 2 cents worth though.

Anyhoo, this was another delightful little outtake. I could definitely see they're interrogation going exactly like this. Keep up the great writing Red Witch!
Ivan Alias chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
Again, another droll fic. Again with the clue, but now, it was even more amusing than in any other story I've read by you.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Ivan.

Quote:

"Elementary, my dear Watson..."

NOT SAID by Sherlock Holmes!

Ha HA! Thought that was what it was, didn't you?

Well, never once in any of the books did Sherlock say that phrase. He said 'elemntary' and 'my dear Watson', but never in one sentence.

So there's your piece of useless information for the day.
c-wolf chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
LOL
Dru chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
*falls to the ground wheezeing with laughter* Oh God! That was great! I Love The Misfits! *huggles Xi* I love it when they all get hyper and friendly!
Draco-luver chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
Aw, now that's just mean. He didn't even have a whole bag of cookies yet, he shouldn't say that until Xi's had at least 2 whole bags. ;
Damn-my-name-was-taken chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
Holy matrimony! That's really funny!

"It was Colonel Mustard in the library!" Fred called out. "And he used a candlestick!"

But seriously, can a candlestick kill someone? I just don't see how a chunk of wax could end someone's life. It's a very unsettling feeling. If a candle can kill you, think of all the other things that can too. If someone hit hard enough with a newspaper... you could just drop dead right there. Or a crabcake. If you had a piece of it in your mouth, and your friend runs up behind you and yells, "OMG! DON'T SWALLOW!" You would swallow it, and probably choke. That's not too cool.
Agent-G chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
LOL, now THAT was funny, I loved it, no wonder those guys wanted to get out of there.
todd fan chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
"We both discovered the body together. Would you like a hug?"

Tee hee. Xi makes me smile.
L1701E chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
Heh heh. Too bad that the Misfits weren't in Cleveland. You could have Sgt. Polanski and Sgt. Briscoe interview them! I can imagine the Misfits driving Polanski nuts and amusing Briscoe. Anyway, great story! Can't wait for more! How do you do these one shots?
Gothicthundra chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
lol, poor police, that was great