Reviews for These Chains
The Goddess Aurora chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Sounds like it could be interesting, definitely worth exploring. Though I was wondering why in most of your tales you leave out Souta, is it just b/c he doen't fit the plots?

I hope you will explore this story. It has potential.
ChaoticReverie chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
May I start by congratulating you on a superb start to your story. Though it is rather old, I ask that you continue. It shows great promise, as do you in the world of writing. For someone who normally write humor, you certainly did a marvelous job of writing this angst… or at least so far. Anyways, I’m certain the rest will be wonderful as well, that is assuming you continue. Wonderful use of technique may I add, lots of nice imagery and such. I wish you the best of luck in your writing carrier, should you choose to pursue it, and sincerely hope you pick this story up where you left off.

Yours Truly,

ChaoticReverie
demonicinuyashasgirl chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
continue please i like the little teaser as you so call.
yami all the way chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
UPDATE!
Mercy's Wolf Pack chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Food Story Keep Going.

Aine-Cat-16
Ann chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
write more. This story shows promise.
sakurakitsune14 chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
do this!do this! it sounds very interesting, please update soon :o)
Rosebark chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
I think this story shows promise..the plot seems like it'd be interesting. I loved your other stories though, esp your great sense of humour. Please come out w/ more Inu fics!
Scruffy Wolf chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
cool, will u finish it?
KougaLuvR15 chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
This is a really good start to this story. Please continue on w/it. You seem like a very talented writer keep up the great work.
asemo chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
it was a good start, you decide to carry it on or not. but if you want my opinion, i'll read it.
Kang Lin chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
o, keep with this story. It sounds good
shadow-fairy-kitten chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
yes yes carry on with the story.
Erymanthos chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
Yay, a new story! - This sounds really interesting, please continue!
melisuhh.OSNAP chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
This story is really good! I just love your stories! Update soon onegai!

~Kagome