Reviews for Licence to Kill
LOL, this made my day! Great job! :D
Yami Dragoness of Dark chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
-joins Jet in helpless laughter-
inertbiscuit chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
A great piece, showing some of everyone's favorite German's weakness. I love that Pyunma got good screentime in this piece too, great job!
Teecups chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
This amuses me greatly.

xDD
Sybil Rowan chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Too cute and too funny. I loved this one.
Tawnykit chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
Oh, dear... 004 bashing... *stops attempting to be disapproving and bursts out laughing* That was brilliant! I've always noticed the bad driving myself... *evil cackle*
Holli chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
OMG! This story was so funny. I really enjoyed the intereactions between Albert and Pyunma as well as that between Jet and Albert. You also brought up something that I hadn't really thought about - the cyborg's lack of legal papers. Anyway, this story was great and I'll denfinitely be reading it again!
Ceestar chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
...

I can't say anything. As Albert is NOT reckless driver! The poor guy has horrifying luck! GWAH! I'm sorry, I just love Albert so much! It was written very well, just...being a Albert fan I shouldn't have read it I guess...:P
Anya chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
Really funny!
DragonLover002 chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
OMG! That was so freakn' funny! Whoever you are, keep writing these, and i'll keep readn' 'em!
Ignitious chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
LOL. This story is really great. I enjoyed it. Thats what happens is your speeding. So follow the rules peoples. Well Albert must have poor driving skills then.
paperpenguin chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
Lol, very funny. You never really stop to think about daily life for the Cyborgs...
EmEx chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
LOL! ROWL! This was one of the funniest C009 stories I've ever read hahahaha! I loved it! thanks so much for writing it! It's a shame I already gave my nominations for the Cyborg fanfiction awards :( I would have nominated yours instead...
Ranma Higurashi chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
LOL! I was laughing the whole time, I swear!
ladybard96 chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
Funny and well written fluff. And I could just see something like that happening, given the fact that TTBOMK, Germany has no speed limits (at least none friends who've driven there ever saw).