Reviews for Magical Chakra
misminor chapter 14 . 5/24/2011
I love it so far I love this chapter, especially. I could totally feel their panic - great portrayal! :D
TehAwesomeHero chapter 14 . 7/16/2009
I hope the next chapter is up soon! I really like this story! _
sakura-hime-cha chapter 14 . 1/23/2009
that was really good dude!i loved it!um what are the pairings?it had minimal spelling errors and was well written?when is naruto and the gang gonna meet other hogwarts students?plz update soon!
Tsuna De Vongola Decimo chapter 14 . 1/13/2009
update soon plz
Ruki'sNo.1Fan chapter 14 . 12/30/2008
Please update soon I love this story XD
animefaves chapter 14 . 11/17/2008
i really hope you update this story eventually! I am just jumping up and down in my chai wondering what'll happen next! this is really good!
Kuroda Asuka chapter 14 . 3/25/2008
Naruto is just too funny xD

You haven't updated for a long long long time!

*chibi watery eyes* Will you?
KnifeGoesDown chapter 2 . 1/20/2008
"Naruto closed his eyes and looked deep into Sakura’s green orbs."

I too often gaze into people's orbs with my eyes closed. Nah, I'm just kidding. Just thought I would point that out so you could change it. You don't even have to if you don't want to.
Chuni Luni chapter 14 . 12/30/2007
Wow this is awesome! I've only read one other naruto / HP cross over that really caught my attention like this one. Please keep up the good work and update when you can. Take care!
eternalwhimsy chapter 14 . 11/3/2007
love the story, keep writing!
slavetothekeyboard chapter 14 . 9/18/2007
awsome fic!
slavetothekeyboard chapter 12 . 9/18/2007
THIS IS THE BEST HP CROSSOVER FIC I HAVE EVER READ! PLEASE MAKE IT SASUSAKU! if it is sorry i put that! BUT PLEASE LET IT BE!
DirtyGame chapter 14 . 7/6/2007
You haven't updated for a really, really, unbelievebly, noticeably, the-apocalypse-is-coming, freaking LONG TIME! Your plot was a really good one too, except that it had way too many flashbacks, my poor head was starting to hurt.

By the way, how old are Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke? I can't wait to see their *entrance* in Hogwarts. I think they should all be in Gryffindor since they are watching over Harry, right? It makes protecting him easier. And also, please update soon, or no more stuffed pandas and cookies!
StrawberryPuff chapter 14 . 5/21/2007
Oh very suspensful

naruto is so dumb somtimes XD "i got a plan, let's stop the train!" LOL

I see u haven't update for a LONG time, I hope u will soon
HaruChan chapter 14 . 4/15/2007
Oh, please please please update, I read this story like a year ago and it's still not updated! It's such an awesome story, don't let it go to waste!